As we’re getting closer to the holiday season, it is time to start looking at the popular nail, makeup and hairstyle ideas. In today’s edition, we bring you some standout metallic manicures that will help you shine through the festive days! Check them out and feel free to choose your favorite.
The 4th of July is a great time to get your nails done or play around at home with all-American designs. The white, red and blue nails are one of the most traditional ways to celebrate your love for the country through nail art. Besides the homeland flags and 4th of July fireworks, we found a bunch of other cool designs for you to try.
It’s totally fine to get patriotic on 4th of July and experiment with all-American colors and designs.
Let’s show everyone that America is the land of free and the home of fabulous nails!
Glitter All-American Mani
Spice up your regular French manicure with the colors of the American flag and some silver glitter all over your nails.
With the festive season over us, we, fashionisers, all kind of fall into a panic, as we want to have the best look ever on this special holiday. Everything matters here, the dress, the shoes and the accompanying accessories, the hairstyle, the makeup and, of course, the nails! True fashionistas can never leave out the latter aspect, as perfectly polished nails give a special charm to the entire look. So if you want to give a festive touch to your nails, make sure to get one of those sizzling colors featured in the China Glaze Holiday Joy 2012 nail polish collection. Our favorite nail polish brand doesn’t cease to bring more and more pleasant surprises every season and the latest China Glaze line is one of the most anticipated ones.
The new China Glaze Holiday Joy 2012 nail polish collection is packed with not only super-trendy, glittering nail polishes ideal for the Christmas season, but also some stunning sets, 13 more specifically, that you may like to buy for your friends or relatives. Let’s analyze them separately below!
China Glaze Holiday Joy 2012 Nail Polishes
The collection is composed of 12 amazing nail polish pigments with easy-to-remember names all in the Christmas mood. Get the ideal shade for you from:
• Glitter All The Way ” multi-color glitter
• Pure Joy ” intense red glitter with gold particles
• Champagne Kisses – rose gold glitter
• Winter Holly ” dazzling green glitter with gold-flecks
• Red Satin ” blue-based red creme
• With Love ” classic red creme with subtle orange undertones
• Merry Berry ” berry red creme
• Cranberry Splash ” ruby red shimmer
• Glistening Snow ” diamond-like silver glitter
• Blue Bells Ring ” icy blue shimmer
• Angel Wings ” soft gold dust glitter
• Pizzazz ” scintillating multi-dimensional glitter
China Glaze Holiday Joy 2012 Gift Sets
Coming packed in cute New Year themed packages, these China Glaze nail lacquers can be the perfect gift for your fashionista friends. You can make your choice between:
• Santa Paws: Red Satin and Pure Joy with gift plush puppy
• Trimmin’ The Tree: With Love and Glistening Snow nail lacquers with a festive snowflake-embellished ornament gift
• Cheers!: Angel Wings and Glistening Snow nail polishes with a frosted shot glass
• Jingle All The Way: Pizzazz and Merry Berry nail polishes with an adjustable Jingle Bell ring
• Makin’ Memories: Red Satin and Winter Holly nail polishes with a “JOY’ picture frame
• Stocking Stuffers: Pure Joy and Champagne Kisses nail lacquers with a mini stocking
• Holiday Charms: Mini nail polish bottles of Merry Berry, Red Satin, Winter Holly and Glitter All The Way
• Puttin’ On The Glitz: Cranberry Splash, With Love and Pizzazz nail polishes
• Keepin’ Cozy: Merry Berry, Glistening Snow and Cranberry Splash with fingerless gloves
• Let It Glow: Champagne Kisses, Red Satin and Winter Holly nail polishes with a pine scented candle
• Brrr‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë¬¨‚àÇIt’s Chilly: With Love, Angel Wings, Pure Joy nail polishes and a mini snow globe
• Wings of Wonder: Blue Bells Ring, Champagne Kisses and Cranberry Splash nail polishes with an angel key chain
• Ho Ho Ho: Cranberry Splash, With Love, Merry Berry, Pure Joy, Red Satin with First & Last base/top coat
The China Glaze Christmas 2012 collection and the accompanying gift sets are already available for purchase, so just hurry up to get your favorites and rejoice!
Photos courtesy of China Glaze
Special occasions require special outfits, special makeup and matching manicure. Although one of everyone’s most favorite holiday, Halloween seems to be far away now, smart fashionisers start planning their special looks in advance. Have you already decided what your Halloween costume will look like? Well, now it’s right time to take a look at the newest dazzling nail polish options from China Glaze and think about an outstanding nail art design. The latest China Glaze Wicked Halloween 2012 nail collection brings a myriad of stunning nail polish shades, ideal for the holiday season.
Although most of us don’t find macabre to be fun and stylish, China Glaze makes us change our viewpoint with this alluring collection of six intense tones. Bold, saturated tones and glittery shades dominate the collection, proving to be perfect choices for Halloween, as well as other occasions. All the spooky, yet fun and lovely shades making up the China Glaze Wicked Halloween 2012 nail collection are:
• Roguish Red
• Glitter Goblin
• Make a Spectacle
• Cast a Spell
• Bizzare Blurple
The China Glaze Wicked Halloween 2012 collection is set to be launched in October, 2012. Each lacquer will contain 14 ml (.5 fl oz) of product and will retail for $8.00
Photo courtesy of China Glaze