Beach Waves that Look Sexy All Year Round
Most people associate beach waves with the summertime; however, it’s a trend that never stops being in style all year round. In fact, beach waves are a part of the modern beauty world no matter what time of year it is. They serve as the perfect hairstyle for your holiday party or for a Valentine’s party, as well. So, dare to hop on this trend, and try the beach wave style this winter!
This look will be sure to give your hair tons of volume on top of the gorgeous waves. It will make you feel effortlessly sexy. To achieve this look for yourself, follow Katarina Van Derham’s instructions throughout the video, and hop on the Beachwaver trend. The Beachwaver became popular when they sponsored the Angels at a Victoria’s Secret Fashion show a few years ago, and it’s a great tool to have to get that perfect beach wave. For this video, Katarina used a Beachwaver with a 1.25’’ barrel.
How to Achieve this Look:
- Add hair extensions if you need to. Katarina used 20’’ Cashmere Hair Extensions in the color “Sunset Blonde”. She used two tracks all the way around her head. Add another layer on the side near the front if you would prefer to.
- Section off your hair in layers, starting from the bottom and working your way to the top, and begin curling. Keep your Beachwaver vertical for each of these curls. And pay close attention to the direction Katarina is curling her hair.
- Curl each section in the first layer away from your face.
- Curl the second layer of your hair, but this time, have the curls alternate direction- one away from your face and the next towards your face. This will give you a more messy, natural beach look.
- Let your hair cool off, and then straiten the bottom 4’’ of the ends of the hair to give it a “beachier” look.
- Go through the hair and separate out the curls.
- Spray it lightly with hairspray.
And now you have a gorgeous, beachy wave that you can wear any time throughout the year.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: