MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Fall 2014 Collection
Our favorite MAC Cosmetics has some more exciting surprises for us this fall, this time unleashing the MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show fall 2014 makeup collection, a line dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the famous show! The line brings richly pigmented colors and products, which will let you recreate the looks of your favorite characters from the popular 1975 film. You can be a mad scientist or an alien from Transylvania, a heroic newlywed or the famous Riff Raff! Best of all, with the help of this exciting collection you can get your desired makeover for the exciting Halloween to come! So let’s discover what products you can find here!
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Riff-Raff Eyeshadow Palette ($44.00 / $53.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
This is surely the star product in the entire collection, which will help you instantly transform your ordinary looks into show-stopping ones, ideal for special occasions and festivals. The hues available in the palette are:
• Graphic Style – Deep silver (Veluxe Pearl)
• Oh, Rocky!!! – Soft muted white with pearl (Frost)
• Carbon Black – Intense black (Matte)
• Heavy, Black and Pendulous – Grayish blue with pearl (Frost)
• Blackberry – Muted burgundy-plum brown (Matte) (Permanent)
• Crystal – Violet duochrome with pearl (Frost) (Permanent)
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Lipstick ($17.50 / $21.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
To get vampy lips just like you have seen it in your fave show, make sure you obtain any of these wild lip shades!
• Strange Journey – Yellowish brick red (Matte)
• Oblivion Vivid – Bluish-red (Amplified)
• Sin Deep – Dark blue red (Matte) (Permanent)
• Frank-N-Furter – Deep raspberry wine (Matte)
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Lip Pencil ($17.50 / $21.00 CDN)
The collection also features a lip pencil for all those, who want to get highly contoured lips easily. The lip pencil comes in:
• Vino – Intense violet purple
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Glitter ($23.00 / $28.00 CDN)
To add a glittery vibe to your special theatrical makeup, make sure to get your fave hue of these glitters!
• Gold – Sparkling chunky gold
• 3d Black – Black with silver holographic effect
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Pigment ($23.00 / $28.00 CDN)
There is also an intensely colored pigment in the collection, coming in:
• It’s Not Easy Having a Good Time – Sparkling burgundy
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Chromagraphic Pencil ($17.50 / $21.00 CDN)
Here you also have richly colored eye pencils that will help you get the desirable design of eye looks instantly!
• Black Black – Black
• Basic Red – Primary red
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Greasepaint Stick ($21.00 / $25.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Yet another exciting products to play make up!
• B – Bright yellow blue
• Black – Intense black
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Superslick Liquid Eye Liner ($20.00 / $24.00 CDN)
What dramatic eye makeup can you imagine without the ideally lined eyes? Make sure you get this eyeliner to realize your crazy eye look fantasies!
• On the Hunt – True black
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Powder Blush ($24.00 / $28.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
When it comes to lovely blush tones, the newest MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show fall 2014 makeup collection brings one adorable hue, which is:
• Crazed Imagination – Muted plum with a hint of pink pearl
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Sculpt and Shape Powder ($27.50 / $33.00 CDN)
To ideally sculpt your face and define your perfect facial features, make sure you get this product, which comes in:
• Bone Beige/Emphasize – Palest cream/tan
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Lashes ($18.50 / $22.00 CDN)
When it comes to attractive theatrical makeup looks, you can hardly go without false eyelashes.
• 7 Lash
MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Nail Lacquer ($13.50 / $16.00 CDN)
Last but not least, make sure you have perfectly groomed nails, by applying the right nail lacquer!
• Bad Fairy – Red with red multi-changing pearl (Limited Edition)
• Formidable – Teal green with pink multi-changing pearl (Permanent)
The MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show fall 2014 makeup collection is set to hit the U. S. online beauty market on the 29th of September, 2014 and it’ll retail on MAC’s official website. Later on October 2, the collection will also be available at MAC stores in the USA. The international launch date of the collection is October, 2014.
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics