MAC Heirloom Mix Holiday 2014 Makeup Collection
The great makeup surprises for MAC for the upcoming holiday season continue sizzling and exciting us, and the MAC Heirloom Mix holiday 2014 collection is the next wonder for makeup gurus. Bearing an enchanting avant-garde style and a rebellious anti-antique spirit, the collection comes packed with rich colors and textures that will help you have fun while experimenting with various makeup styles and looks. Moreover, these pieces also make great Christmas gifts, since it’s not only the great quality of the products that dazzle, but the unique packaging that makes them real jewels. So browse through all the pieces found here and find new treasures for you!
MAC Heirloom Mix Pressed Pigment ($19.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
As a rule, it all starts with perfect eye makeup hues, and this collection brings eight lovely shades that will imbue your eyes with breathtaking intensity. The shades vary from delicate mauve and pearlized plum to statement-making and saturated shades ideal for the smokey eye look.
• Regal Affair – White base with fine opal pearl
• Nostalgic – Soft light salmon beige
• Noble Descent – Pearly smoky mauve
• Victorian Plum – Plum with violet pearl
• Enchantment – Violet with blue violet sparkles
• Modern Majesty – Dark brown base with green pearl
• Noblesse Oblige – Frosty wood
• Prim and Proper – Black gray with silver sparkles
MAC Heirloom Mix Mineralize Blush ($30.00 U.S. / $35.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
To give a delicate color touch to your cheeks, the collection brings two subtle pink blushes, each of which is fabulous in its own way.
• Modest Blush – Light baby salmon pink
• Sweet Sentiment – Rosy pink
MAC Heirloom Mix Lipstick ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Five richly pigmented lipstick shades come to give a touch of gothic elegance to your pout, bringing intense purple berries, reds and violets with a blue twist.
• Tribalist – Deep purple berry (Amplified)
• No Faux Pas – Hot pink (Matte)
• Sparks of Romance – True red (Matte Frost)
• Rebel – Pink plum (Satin) (Permanent)
• Salon Rouge – Clean berry red (Matte)
MAC Heirloom Mix Cremesheen Glass ($22.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
So if you want to make your lips the center of attention by giving lots of sparkle and a glossy texture to them, you certainly need to obtain any of these lovely lipglass tones.
• Ceremonial – Hot pink with sparkles
• Seeking Adoration – Plummy pink
• Social Season – Violet with blue sparkles
• Romantic Overture – Clear base with sparkles
• Courting Chic – Deep berry red with gold sparkles
MAC Heirloom Mix Eye Kohl ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) (Permanent)
To add depth and drama to your holiday eye makeup, you certainly need good eye kohl. The newest MAC holiday 2014 collection also brings two rich shades of eye kohl.
• Tarnish – Dark green
• Prunella – Dark prune
MAC Heirloom Mix Kohl Power Eye Pencil ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) (Permanent)
If you appreciate the versatility and timelessness in shades, there is also a black option of eye kohl for you.
• Feline – black
MAC Heirloom Mix Fluidline ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
For even richer eye colors that will help you come up with more show-stopping looks, the collection also features two majestic hues of fluidline.
• Dark Majesty – Black with black pearl
• Gentrified – Brown with bronze pearl
MAC Heirloom Mix Glitter ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
No holiday look is complete without the right touch of glam and glitter, therefore the collection has two lovely options for those trying to shine bright at night!
• Reflects Antique Gold – Goldish khaki sparkles
• Amethyst – Bright clean purple
MAC Heirloom Mix Nail Lacquer ($13.50 U.S. / $16.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
For the final touch of perfection, here you have jewel-toned nail lacquers that will suit your entire makeup just ideally!
• Just Jewels – Light pink with silvery rainbow pearls (Glitter)
• Richly Endowed – Clean berry red (Creme)
• Queen’s Honour – Bright red (Creme)
The MAC Heirloom Mix holiday 2014 collection will go available for purchase online on MAC’s website starting from October 19th, while a few days later on October 23rd it will hit all MAC locations in North America. The international launch date of the collection is on November 6th (except for China).
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics