What Is Juvederm Best Used For?
“Lift it. Smooth it. Plump it,” – this motto of Juvederm reflects the brand’s solution pretty well. While producing qualitative, safe, and effective dermal fillers, it is extensively used all around the world.
So, what are Juvederm fillers primarily used for? Let us figure it out together!
Where to Buy Juvederm Online?
You might conveniently buy Juvederm online on the DKderma website. This way, you will be able to take advantage of:
- A great assortment of original cosmetic injectables (like dermal fillers, mesotherapy products, or PDO threads);
- Quick worldwide delivery in reliable packaging;
- Fair prices.
Only a medical professional with a valid license is eligible to buy cosmetic injectables on DKderma. The main reason for it is that they are intended for professional usage.
So, buy Juvederm dermal fillers on the web and let your clients take advantage of their numerous usage indications!
What is Juvederm Treatment?
The Juvederm treatment is one of the most popular procedures in the sphere of aesthetic medicine. It involves the administration of hyaluronic acid fillers under a patient’s skin with a number of cosmetic indications.
The composition of Juvederm products is primarily based on the two following ingredients: cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA) of non-animal origin (which is a naturally occurring substance) and local anesthetic lidocaine. HA functions as an activator of natural collagen and elastin production, while lidocaine ensures a comfortable injection.
All dermal fillers in the Juvederm range are manufactured by means of employing one of the two following technologies:
- 3D Matrix;
Both above-mentioned technologies are innovative and advanced. They ensure long-lasting duration, high efficiency, and increased safety of any Juvederm dermal filler.
The treatment that involves Juvederm fillers is exceptionally safe. It rarely causes multiple severe allergies, vision abnormalities, excessive scarring, or any other severe complication. However, it might lead to temporary redness, itching, or bruising around the treatment area.
What Dermal Fillers Constitute the Juvederm Product Line?
The product line of Juvederm consists of several anti-aging solutions. Despite the fact that all of them are based on hyaluronic acid, each dermal filler has its own specific properties and indications.
The below-mentioned list features the most popular products of the Juvederm family:
- Juvederm Ultra (including such solutions as Juvederm 2, 3, 4, Smile, XC, Plus XC). While being produced with the help of 3D Matrix technology, it is indicated for a profound rejuvenation of a patient’s skin with the help of middle to deep injection;
- Juvederm Volbella. It is a solution that is specifically designed by the Vycross technology for lip augmentation, hydration, or enhancement. As well it might also be used to reduce the appearance of tiny perioral lines;
- Juvederm Voluma. It is a dermal filler with the thickest consistency that is achieved with the help of the Vycross technology. The product is effectively used to fight age-related volume loss and shape the cheek and chin region;
- Juvederm Vollure. While being produced by means of employing the Vycross technology, it is a dermal filler that is used to smooth lines and wrinkles on a patient’s face (the product primarily addresses nasolabial folds, crow’s feet, and smile lines).
Each solution that is mentioned above might be characterized by different hyaluronic acid strengths and densities. Therefore, all of them are applied for various aesthetic treatments.
What Are Juvederm Injections Used For?
Each Juvederm dermal filler (no matter whether we are talking about Juvederm Ultra XC or Juvéderm Volbella) is used for the overall rejuvenation and enhancement of a patient’s face. In most cases, the brand’s solutions might be applied to:
- Smooth mild, medium, or severe facial wrinkles of different sizes (depending on the nature of skin depressions, the product might be administered under a particular layer of the skin’s surface);
- Contour, hydrate, and plump lips and reduce the appearance of wrinkles in the perioral area;
- Add volume to certain facial tissue parts (for instance, either the chin or cheek area);
- Reduce the appearance of pigmentation disorders.
As well, all Juvederm fillers are characterized by great effectiveness when it comes to the natural production of collagen and elastin. Therefore, they have the power to nurture a patient’s skin “from within.”
On average, Juvederm solutions might provide a patient with the result that lasts up to 24 months. However, their exact duration depends on a patient’s skin type and age.