Summer Is Approaching: 10 T-Shirt Trends You Wouldn’t Want to Miss in 2022
T-shirts hit the scene centuries ago, and they’re not leaving any time soon. Everyone has at least one of these comfy, versatile shirts in their closets, with most of us buying enough to wear a different shirt every day of the week.
T-shirts are an essential part of nearly every outfit. Depending on how you accessorize, you can create casual, informal, and formal looks out of the same t-shirt!
In fact, thanks to custom printing on cheap t shirts, the trends keep changing and evolving to meet new styles and personal tastes. As you’ll see with these ten must-see t-shirt trends of 2022, there isn’t an interest you can’t have a t-shirt made to reflect!
- Disney: Yes, Disney is still relevant this year, with everyone updating their t-shirt wardrobe to reflect the latest hits. You’ll see plenty of Encanto, Avatar, Black Panther, and Frozen characters, as well as the classic Mickey and Minnie with a new look.
- Crypto: NFT art for sale has made headlines, with even Facebook (Meta) moving into the crypto world. This trend is in t-shirts in 2022, with crypto and NFT art inspiring the custom designs.
- Monograms: A few years ago, having your monogram on a purse was the best thing ever. Then we realized most people don’t use purses or beach bags every day, but we still love the look, so we put it on t-shirts. Have your monogram personalized on a t-shirt for you, or give one as a gift for birthdays, Christmas, or any event.
- Vintage: The old retro and vintage looks are back in style. Tie-dye your t-shirt, pull out the Grateful Dead and Journey logos or add a funny retro quote. Anything goes, as long as it’s from the 90s or before.
- Minimalist: If big and bold isn’t your thing, the minimalist t-shirt will work in your wardrobe. Lacoste and Izod successfully pulled off clothing with a simple alligator logo to designate their brand, and you can do the same thing with a tiny design print or small quote.
- Rainbows: It doesn’t matter why you want to wear rainbows. The fact is that rainbows are for everyone! They make you happy, and they make everyone else happy when they see you sporting one on your t-shirt.
- Simple Text: Everywhere you go, you’ll see people squinting to read your shirt. Come up with a tagline that you want everyone to see, a funny joke, or an inspirational quote, then rock it on your t-shirt.
- Pun Intended: Puns are back in style, especially when it comes to “dad jokes.” What’s your favorite horrible pun that makes you laugh every time? Stick it on a t-shirt and share it with the world.
- Magic: There’s something about the possibility of magic that intrigues all of us. From Harry Potter to unicorns, what’s your magic fantasy? Show it off on a t-shirt.
- Dinosaurs: Jurassic Park introduced us to the idea that dinosaurs could once again walk the earth. Now, everyone has their favorite dino, and wearing them on shirts is acceptable, regardless of your age.