MAC Star Trek Fall 2016 Makeup Collection
The limited edition MAC Star Trek fall 2016 makeup collection comes to commemorate the 50 years anniversary of the famous American science fiction series and here we can finally have a look at all the 25 pieces included in the line-up. Inspired by Star Trek’s powerful female figures, not only does the collection pay tribute to the iconic space show, but also preaches gender and race equality with the help of its space-inspired makeup products that will appeal both to women and men. Set to debut internationally on September 1, MAC‘s Star Trek capsule makeup collection will be available for purchase at MAC’s online store and beauty counters, as well as at Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s.
Capitalizing on the captivating galaxy theme, the MAC Star Trek fall 2016 makeup collection comprises eyeliner, lipstick, eyeshadow and cheek products in lustrous metallic shades and pops of brights that will instantly bring stars to your eyes and complexion. The products come captured inside modern, minimal matte black packaging with Star Trek’s silver spaceship logo imprinted on all the cases.
MAC Star Trek Trip the Light Fantastic Face Powder ($34.00) (Limited Edition)
Inspired by the space, MAC has developed an innovative formula of its famous pressed face powder, which aims at adding that galactic glow to your cheeks. This highlighting powder provides a sheer to semi-sheer coverage and blends in with your skin effortlessly, gifting it with an irresistible luminosity and shine.
• Luna Luster ” sheer rose shimmer
• Highly Illogical ” sheer golden plum pearl
• Strange New Worlds ” sheer golden coral pearl
MAC Star Trek Pressed Pigment Eye Shadow ($23.00) (Limited Edition)
All finished off with luscious shiny particles, these highly pigmented mono eyeshadows come in mercurial green, sparkling gold, copper and starry night sky-inspired blue that will help you create ultimately irresistible and cosmically beautiful eye makeup looks, perfect for date nights and nights out with friends.
• The Naked Time ” sparkling taupe pearl (frost)
• Bird of Prey ” sparkling dark olive green (frost)
• To Boldly Go ” sparkling reddish copper (frost)
• Midnight ” sparkling midnight blue (frost)
MAC Star Trek Liquid Eyeliner ($22.00) (Limited Edition)
Dramatize the galactic glow of your eye makeup drawing the perfect feline flick, using the night-inspired black, the sun-kissed gold or the moonlit silver eyeliner that’s also so easily to apply thanks to the super-thin applicator and the liquid texture.
• Nocturnal ” bright silver pearl
• On the Hunt ” true black
• Pure Show ” bright yellow gold pearl
MAC Star Trek Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara ($23.00)
Available in true black, this two-in-one mascara comes to either define or add volume to your lashes. It applies easily from root to tip, feeling lightweight and ultra-flexible thanks to its creamy and velvety formula. When you pull the wand through the small orifice, you will add dramatic definition to your lashes, while pulling it through the large orifice lets you embrace an added volume.
MAC Star Trek Wink of an Eye Lash ($18.00) (Limited Edition)
To look like one of those female characters from the famous sci-fi movie, you just need this pair of dramatic false eyelashes.
MAC Star Trek Lipstick ($18.00) (Limited Edition)
Our favorite MAC lipsticks get amplified with 4 new out-of-this-world cosmically beautiful colors, spiced up with an irresistible frost finish. All the four colors come in limited quantities, so you’d better hurry up to snap up your favorite shade.
• Kling-It-On ” deep purple with fine pink glitter (frost)
• LLAP (Live Long and Prosper) ” icy rose champagne (frost)
• The Enemy Within ” neutral gold shimmer (frost)
• Where No Man Has Gone Before ” pink with gold pearl (frost)
MAC Star Trek Lipglass ($17.00) (Limited Edition)
To add a futuristic touch to your pout and make it more kissable, play with any of these glittering lip-glosses that can be worn alone or in combination with your favorite Star Trek lipstick.
• Khaaannnn! ” deep berry with red reflects
• Pleasure Planet ” shimmering muted gold
• Set to Stun ” light silver with golden pearl
• Warp Speed Ahead ” deep plum with blue and pink reflects
MAC Star Trek Studio Nail Lacquer ($14.00) (Limited Edition)
For a complete galactic makeover, make sure you invest in any of these three glittering nail lacquers, all featuring a frost finish.
• Enterprise ” silver chrome (frost)
• Holla-Deck ” gold sparkle (frost)
• Skin of Evil ” yellowish olive green with black particles (frost)
MAC Star Trek Makeup Brushes (Limited Edition)
Last but not least, the MAC Star Trek fall 2016 makeup line also brings in two makeup brushes to make your makeup application a much more pleasant and easier process!
• MAC Star Trek 184 Duo Fibre Fan Brush ($25.00)
• MAC Star Trek 246 Synthetic Fluffy Eye Brush ($25.00)
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics