New Makeup Line launched by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
It has been 2 years that we have been waiting for this bit of news! Two very long years where we patiently await to be delighted by the new bling that is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley‘s own makeup line. Beauty addicts have been scouring the pages day in and day out, knowing that social media will be the first to release the news.
The English model and actress is best known for her work with Victoria’s Secret, appearing as one of the gorgeous angels, who gets to show off her impeccable body in frivolous and always delightful lingerie. The 28-year-old beauty has appeared in many top films, the latest of which was Mad Max: Fury Road. Now, we get to enjoy her in a different manner, through the very products used on a daily basis.
There are 51 pieces to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s makeup collection for M&S, designed for some on-the-go glamour that every woman needs. The pieces are to be exclusively sold at Marks & Spencer. The palettes are in a neutral hue with flattering effects through pinks and browns, something that was inspired by the lingerie collection she created for the same retailer. Photos teasing the collection have been put up on Instagram.
In her own words, “My philosophy with make-up is enhancing what you already have and feeling naturally beautiful.’ We could not agree more beautiful angel. Adding to Rosie’s own celebrity status is the fact that she recently got engaged to action movie rockstar Jason Statham, the man who can pull off any badass transporter movie without a hitch.
As for the makeup, it appears that it has been a dream of the model’s to create her own products, same with fragrance and lingerie. Since she has already completed those steps, it is time to move on to the beauty pieces, which are quite personal to each woman and which are used extensively on a daily basis. As such, it makes perfect sense that she herself was fully involved in the design process of the makeup line, calling the experience “a dream come true.’ Apparently it would have been boring otherwise.
The collection is called “Rosie for Autograph’ and has some really lovely pieces, from the makeup bag to the containers to what is found inside. Inside you can find:
• Amazing Radiance Cream ” for 18 GBP you will have a cream that adds radiance to your face, to be used under foundation or over, creating the perfect base or the professional glow.
• Cream Blush ” Costing you 14 GBP, the cream blush is much more natural to use on your features; plus it is buildable so you can add as many layers as needed.
• Miracle Concealer ” Another 14 GBP product, the miracle concealer is a twistable piece that is rich in vitamins and aloe vera, perfectly blendable and just what you need when on the go.
• Eyeshadow Quad ” Going for 18 GBP, there are 4 shades in this box, with one even named “I Feel like a Million Dollars’ in mock jest. The colors were picked from a lingerie collection and they are seen to be suited for any and every skin tone.
• Lipstick ” with a beautiful embossed rose on the lipstick itself, there are 12 colors to this 14 GBP range, with Rosie’s own lip color taken as a hue, used to enhance what is naturally yours.
Photos courtesy of M&S