OPI x Hello Kitty 2016 Nail Polishes You Shouldn’t Miss
Hello, Hello Kitty, play with us today‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë¬¨‚àÇ. It certainly is a sunny day in Hello Kitty land and we are ecstatic to hear the latest news about the brand and OPI joining forces to bring us nail lacquers that are worthy of being placed on our nails. The funniest part is that we can find every last shade of pink imaginable in the OPI x Hello Kitty 2016 nail polish collection along with a few other much needed hues. Fabulous beauty collections are a dime a dozen of late but we cannot help but turn our heads towards anything Hello Kitty, and when that involves OPI, our interest is most definitely piqued.
The line has 8 different shades of pink, the most adorable one launched to date. We are obsessed with all things Hello Kitty and are certainly not the only ones. Her favorite colors will be used to decorate our nails come January 2016 and we simply cannot stand the excitement. There are 12 limited edition lacquers in the line-up, along with their matching gel shades, the bottle tops expected to be covered with her adorable kitty face that has made so many a childhood happier and more loving. It will certainly stand out from the rest of the lacquers stored in your drawers!
There are a whole lot of the Hello Kitty merchandise on the markets. There are even stores dedicated to the brand and nothing more, stores full of costumers we notice day in and day out. The lacquers are to be available for $10 USD, making them affordable yet still desirable. The colors are gorgeous as we have noticed, but what will really make you ooh and ah are the names of each hue that you can choose from: these include everything from “You Can Never Have Too Many Friends’ to “Small Plus Cute’ slogans that really make us yearn for more.
They will be available in January in Ulta, so you have a good amount of time to figure out which colors fit you best. Of course, if you are like us, you will want to spend $120 and grab them all, adorable cat tops and all. It will certainly bring a smile to your face on the days that you are feeling down!
The names of the pieces go as such:
• 5 Apples Tall ” classic red
• Charmmy & Sugar ” sparkly candy pink
• Kitty White ” white that is not quite silver
• Let’s Be Friends ” gentle powder pink
• Look at my Bow ” cupid pink
• My Pal Joey ” darker blue
• My Twin Mimmy ” bright sunshine yellow
• Never Have Too Many Friends ” black with barely there shimmer
• Small + Cute ” the loveliest shade of baby pink
• Spoken from the Heart ” an electric and intense pink shade
• Starry Eyed for Dear Daniel ” purplish pink with lots of sparkle
• Super Cute in Pink ” pinkish purple with a whole lot of cute
Photos courtesy of OPI