Marc Jacobs Beauty Spring 2015 Collection
The Marc Jacobs Beauty spring 2015 collection centers around the hottest trend of the season of keeping the entire face nude and wearing a bright lipstick, as it brings an array of stunning lip colors from delicate nudes to eye-popping brights. It’s all about perfectly contouring your face and creating a kissable pout and you have the coolest products to create such fresh faces come spring. Discover all the marvelous colors available in the collection below!
Marc Jacobs #Instamarc Filtering Contour Powder ($49.00)
Dreaming of having the ideally “photoshopped’ picture-perfect skin that talks about your perfect health and that emphasizes your natural beauty? This compact houses the first-ever skin-perfecting filter, which will grant you with the most flawless complexion ever. The powder duo features jet-milled pigments, pomegranate extract and botanicals, which strive to rid yourself of any skin flaws, while sculpting your face just ideally. The powder duos are inspired from Marc Jacobs’ past runway shows and are available in these three shades:
• Mirage Filter – Light gold/light bronze
• Dream Filter – Soft pink/medium bronze
• Hi-Fi Filter – Warm peach/deep bronze
Marc Jacobs The Shape Contour and Blush Brush No. 15 ($44.00)
Real makeup gurus can’t do without their favorite professional brushes, since good tools are the guarantee of perfect makeup looks. The new Marc Jacobs makeup collection brings a flat brush featuring dense bristles with an innovative surface that helps pick up the ideal amount of the product and blend it well on your skin. What’s more, the brush has both wide and narrow sides, which makes it a perfect tool to be used while contouring, blushing, highlighting and bronzing.
Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme ($30.00)
This is an innovative lip product from the brand, which offers a long-lasting (10-hour) result and a rich, buttery texture. Moreover, the lip cr‚Äö√†√∂¬¨√Üme features a signature peptide complex blended with Cocoa Butters and Meranti, which makes the lips look smooth and firm throughout the day. There are 20 iconic colors available, all inspired from the important women and men that have influenced Marc over the years.
• Je t’aime (238) – Rosy red
• So Sofia (236) – Bright coral red
• Core Cora (234) – Orange red
• Mahogany (232) – Chocolate mahogany
• J’Adore (230) – Light mocha
• Infamous (228) – Muted warm pink
• Scandal (226) – Eggplant purple
• Magenta (224) – Dark plumed magenta
• Boy Gorgeous (222) – Dark magenta red
• Jolly Molly (220) – Coral pink
• Clara (218) – French rose pink
• Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (216) – Dusty rose
• Georgie Girl (214) – Neutral pink
• Rie of Light (212) – Deep sienna orange
• Blow (210) – Burgundy red
• Miss Scarlet (208) – Deep brick red
• Dashing (206) – Red with cool undertone
• Amazing (204) – Warm red
• Goddess (202) – Classic red
• Oh Miley (200) – Bright red with cool undertone
Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel ($30.00)
For the fans of more natural makeup looks, the collection also brings timeless nude lip colors perfect for all skin tones and makeup styles. There are seven weightless lipsticks available in this range, which are packed with a nourishing formula and provide a smooth, shiny finish.
• Eat Cake (150) – Neutral medium rosy pink
• Understudy (114) – Neutral coral
• Anais (146) – Brownish nude
• Have We Met? (108) – Neutral coral pink
• Role Play (110) – Neutral dusty rose
• Moodie Margot (106) – Pale pinky nude
• Strange Magic (102) – Neutral pale pink
Marc Jacobs (P)outliner Longwear Lip Pencil ($24.00)
Forget about the common makeup rule of matching your lip liner with the lipstick color your wear! Marc Jacobs revolutionizes the world, presenting three gel-based versatile lip liners, which aim to create the perfect longwearing canvas for your lip makeup, no matter what color of lipstick your prefer to wear. The lip liners match natural lipstick shades and blend well with brighter and bolder colors. Moreover, the products feature collagen to fill in lines and make your lips look more picture perfect.
• (Nude)ist – Cafe au lait
• Prim(rose) – Rosy nude
• Honey(bun) – Cocoa spice
Already craving for these revolutionary products? We are happy to inform you that the entire Marc Jacobs Beauty spring 2015 collection is already available for purchase at Marc Jacobs Beauty and Sephora.
Photos courtesy of Marc Jacobs