MAC x Isabel and Ruben Toledo Spring 2015 Makeup Collection
Exciting collaborations for 2015 already start to pop up and the much-expected MAC x Isabel and Ruben Toledo spring 2015 makeup collection is definitely among the coolest beauty lines filled with all the products and makeup tools you need in order to update your beauty kit for the upcoming spring season. Inspired by the imaginative works and favorite colors of the talented Cuban-American designer duo, the new limited edition makeup collection from MAC has it all from lipsticks and lip-glosses to gorgeous eyeshadow palettes and blush tones ready to amp up your style come spring. Below, browse through all the shades and products included in the collection and hurry up to get your favorites!
Bellgreens Eyeshadow Palette ($44.00 U.S. / $53.00 CDN)
Eyes come first to mind when thinking about a cool makeup, especially one meant to enhance your party and other special occasion looks. It’s no wonder that lovely eyeshadow palettes are the stars of the entire MAC x Isabel and Ruben Toledo spring 2015 collection and this one in yellow and brown shades is just one option you can pick to come up with season appropriate makeup looks. The colors featured in the palette are:
• Fresh Blade – Pale frosted yellow (Veluxe Pearl)
• Gorgeous Gold – Muted yellow gold (Veluxe Pearl)
• Savant – Mid-tone mustard lime (Satin)
• Vicuna – Light neutral olive (Frost)
• Charcoal Brown – Muted taupe brown (Matte)
• Sushi Green – Charcoal olive with multi-dimensional pearl (Velvet)
Moodyblu Eyeshadow Palette ($44.00 U.S. / $53.00 CDN)
If you are more about timeless blue eye makeup looks, this palette comprising 6 breathtaking blue tones is exactly for you. Mix and match the colors to create the coolest blue makeup looks ever!
• Midnight Snow – Pale silver (Frost)
• Idol Eyes – Silver violet with gold (Lustre)
• Deep Truth – True dark blue (Frost)
• Knight Divine – Black with silver pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
• Exotic Purple – Dark navy (Satin)
• Indigogo – Blackened navy with multi-dimensional pearl (Veluxe)
Violetwink Eyeshadow Palette ($44.00 U.S. / $53.00 CDN)
The next wanna-have eyeshadow palette is more about femininity and whimsical beauty, featuring delicate pinks and purples that will appeal to all the girly girls.
• Sweet Allure – Soft light pink (Satin)
• French Clay – White grey (Frost)
• Stars ‘n’ Rockets – Purple with pink pearl (Velxue Pearl)
• Tendersmoke – Muted silver lilac (Frost)
• Frizzyplum – Dark violet with multi-dimensional pearl (Frost)
• Overnight – Cool black (Matte)
MAC Blush Ombre ($32.00 U.S. / $39.00 CDN)
Add a radiant glow to your cheekbones going for your favorite blush shade included in the collection. There are three lovely colors you can choose from:
• Ripe Peach – Light coral
• Azalea Blossom – Light cool pink
• Kindergarten Red – Crimson into pale nude
Modern Twist Lash ($24.00 U.S. / $29.00 CDN)
For the absolutely striking and modern looks, forget about the classic black mascara and think bolder! The new MAC x Isabel and Ruben Toledo spring 2015 makeup collection brings innovative juicy tones of mascara that will add a touch of edginess to your overall looks.
• Vinyl – Black
• Caligrafy – Navy
• Tarot – Purple
• Chlorafill – Lime
Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
The same idea has been applied when creating the eyeliner hues, which are perfectly coordinated with the bold mascara colors in order to add the maximum va-va-voom effect to your peepers.
• Designer Purple – Iridescent violet
• Chlorafill – Green line with pearl
• Petrol Blue – Deep navy with pearl
MAC Lipstick ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
You have the same diversity of shades when it come to the lip makeup, as the collection brings six different hues to target various preferences and tastes.
• Oxblood – Light peachy nude (Matte)
• Barbecue – Vivid orange red (Matte)
• Victoriana – Mid-tone pink red (Matte)
• Tenor Voice -True classic red (Matte)
• Opera – Dark red (Matte)
• Sin – Deep blood red (Matte)
MAC Lipstick ($16.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
In addition, there are six lip-gloss tones that you can pair with your favorite lipstick color or wear alone for creating highly kissable lips.
• Oxblood – Light peachy nude
• Barbecue – Vivid orange red
• Victoriana – Mid-tone pink red
• Tenor Voice – True classic red
• Opera – Dark red
• Sin – Deep blood red
Nail Lacquer ($13.50 U.S. / $16.00 CDN)
Turn your nails into the ultimate accessories ready to take your new season outfits to a whole new level by wearing the most matching or contrasting nail color. The new MAC collection also features three nail hues for all those, who love to have perfectly polished fingertips wherever they go.
• Faint of Heart – Palest milky nude (Cream)
• Venus Red – Clean true red (Cream)
• Vixen – Deep burgundy red (Cream)
Brush ($38.50 U.S. / $46.00 CDN)
There you also have the perfect professional brush that you can use for a better powder and blush application.
• 129SE – Powder/Blush Brush
Makeup Bag ($35.00 U.S. / $42.00 CDN) (Select MAC Stores)
And to be able to carry your makeup products in style you also have this limited edition makeup bag in a simplistic black and white pattern that dazzles at first sight!
• Makeup Bag – Isabel and Ruben Toledo
The MAC x Isabel and Ruben Toledo spring 2015 makeup collection is set to hit the online market on January 29th, while February 5th is the international launch date of the products.
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics