OPI Fifty Shades of Grey Spring 2015 Collection
The OPI Fifty Shades of Grey spring 2015 nail polish collection can be your ultimate style craving for the upcoming Valentine’s Day, since it has all the necessary nail shades to prep you for your romantic date and is set to hit the beauty counters on Valentine’s Day weekend in 2015. As the name already hints, the collection has been inspired from the popular movie, bringing versatile and elegant nail lacquer colors ranging from deep passionate red to the iconic grey. So although its name is grey, the collection isn’t entirely about grey tones and we can also find trendy metallic hues here.
Like your makeup and outfit, you’d definitely love to have perfectly polished nails on the most romantic day of the year ” Valentine’s Day. The famous nail brand makes sure you have the most elegant nail lacquer hues at hand for that day and not only, which will definitely match nay color and style of outfit you’ll prefer to wear. Wear them alone or mix and match creating intricate nail designs showing your artistic side. For a long lasting effect, don’t forget to apply a top coat, which will also provide extra shine to your fingertips. The shades available are:
• My Silk Tie ” This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up
• Romantically Involved ” I’m in a deep relationship with this luscious cre‚àö√â‚àö√ëme red
• Dark Side of the Mood ” This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous
• Shine for Me ” This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on!
• Cement the Deal ” I’d sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray
• Embrace the Gray ” Let this chic, moody gray cre‚àö√â‚àö√ëme become one with you
The color descriptions given by the brand perfectly capture the style and mood of each nail lacquer. So trust your inner fashionsta and pick the shades that best describe your personality! While the international launch date of the OPI Fifty Shades of Grey spring 2015 collection is scheduled for February, those living in the U.S. can already purchase their favorite shades.
Photos courtesy of OPI