All About Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014
Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is probably one of the world’s favourite fashion events of the year, wherein skimpy lingerie is featured on the runway, with gorgeous models showing off both body and collector’s items. This year, the show is due to take place on December 2, 2014 and we’re hyped! With the iconic British band ghd sponsoring the show, we are sure to be left panting by the end of the night, demanding more Angels and VS models on our screens. Between kisses blown at us, cheeky winks and the most beautiful bikini bodies around, Victoria’s Secret is going to rock the world. Plus, it’s going to be the provider of many a naughty lingerie idea for the women of the world planning the best holiday vacation with their partners. We know that’s what we’ll be doing. Scoping out the goodies so when they finally arrive in stores, we’ll be the first to snatch them. Christmas is just around the corner and we plan on making the nights with our cherished second half as magical as the VS show itself!
Here are some amazing facts about the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014-2015 you simply must not forget:
• Taylor Swift will be singing at the show, headlining it actually ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë¬¨‚àÇ for the second year in a row! She must have really impressed the Victoria’s Secret staff last year, as they have brought the bubbly pop princess back for some more dazzling fun.
• Alongside Taylor Swift, her best friend Ed Sheeran will also be performing, as well as Ariana Grande and Irish musician Hozier.
• All the regular Angels will most definitely be there, with the spectacularly perfect supermodels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo, Karlie Kloss, and Lindsay Ellingson taking on the London catwalk. These girls have been confirmed on social media to date, while there may be others on the list as well. Unfortunately, Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne will both be absent from this year’s show and they will greatly be missed. They will, however, be on the Chanel Métiers d’Art show so it’s not all that is lost. Jenner would have been making her big VS debut this year but instead has chosen to stick with Chanel for now.
• We can definitely be expecting lots of feathers, Swarovski crystals, massive wings, lots and lots of pink, darker attitudes, and most especially the best of naughty lingerie. You might already imagine how those spectacular Victoria’s Secret Angel wings are made!
• Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio will be showing off this year’s Fantasy Bra, the identical Dream Angels duo in blue and red, utilizing 16,000 crystals and looking like it belongs in one expensive, excessive and utterly sublime Arabian harem. It’s the first time ever the brand is going to show two Fantasy Bras at a time, and the models chosen to wear them will walk for the last time for the show. All of this is on 18k gold and includes diamonds, rubies and both light and dark blue sapphires.
• We are expecting big hair, sexy waves and a whole array of glamorous hairstyles that match those little outfits perfectly.
In terms of having it broadcasted, British station 4Music will show the event on Wednesday, December 10, a day after American channel CBS gets to screen it. We certainly won’t be missing watching the show, no matter where we are located. Now to just find great streaming venues‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë¬¨‚àÇ
Photo courtesy of Stylebistro
Don’t miss: History Of The Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra