Best Office Shoes for Women: Women’s Guide for Buying Business Shoes
When trying to find the exact alternatives for your impeccable business looks you need to pay attention to all the details possible, starting from the apparel options and finishing off with the accessories and office shoes. The latter is an important part of your everyday business looks and that’s why we are going to speak about it right now, introducing the main tips and tricks concerning the best picks of office shoes for women.
Thus, the very first thing that you need to bear in mind is that there’s nothing more important than comfort, so opting for any type of footwear comfort should be one of the primary factors shaping your choice. So this is especially true about office shoes for women, which do have to be comfy enough to give you a chance to be on feet and to move all day long in order to manage everything in time and to resist feeling tired as much as possible. Thus, picking high heels is actually the last thing that you should consider since apart from such problems as inflammation, you might also have to deal with a number of complexities at times even reaching the level of damages of knees and spines. Of course, this doesn’t mean limiting with sporty sneaker, as there is a range of alternatives that you might try in order to combine the beauty with the comfort and to enjoy the best results possible!
So if we were to make a list of dos that you should bear in mind when picking office shoes, it would approximately look like this:
1. The very first thing is the length of the heels that you are opting for. So if you can’t do without the heels, at least be sure to buy some 2-inch kitten heels, presenting quite an interesting alternative for your daily use, thus securing your sassy and attractive looks and at the same giving you a chance to feel comfortable and free during the day.
2. Don’t refrain from buying wedge heels, since they also present a significant option in the range of the most suitable women’s office shoes for business looks.
3. Do look for high quality options if you feel you can afford that. For instance, picking pieces made of genuine leather is a great idea. One cool thing about such office shoes is that they preserve the exact and ideal shape of your feet and don’t get deformed and distorted by the time. Still, if you just can’t wear leather shoes because of personal reasons like being a vegan, you can substitute such shoes with textile alternatives, tweed, or drab put in natural shades.
4. Be sure about choosing the correct apparel options for matching them with the new pair of shoes. Matching the style and the shades is really important, that’s why if you can’t match the shades ideally, at least you can pick some complementary colors for your dress, for instance picking a classic black dress with a suitable pair of black shoes for the classiest looks. Nevertheless, you can also create some color plays with complementary colors like, for instance, when matching ivory shades of shoes for pastel toned garments. The former will appear to be quite an impressive alternative for completing the warm shades like ivory.
5. Avoiding office shoes with straps, especially ankle straps is the next thing that we would like to speak about. The existence of these straps will most probably cause pain and a lot of suffering every evening when you come back home from a busy working day. Focusing on shoes, which have soft lining, is really important.
6. You should also avoid such shapes as those pointy super-narrow alternatives, which limit the space for the toes thus increasing the chance of developing bunions and neuromas increasing that pressure even more when being upright.
7. Finally, you should really make sure that the shoes you’re buying really fit you, otherwise you will have to bear the pain of having too small or too big shoes all day long just because you’ve liked the design and paid a great deal of money for those shoes without even paying attention to the way they fit.
So pointing out the main characteristics of office shoes, we can note the following!
How Should the Office Shoes for Women Be Like?
• Made from natural materials,
• Elegant adorned with minimalistic touches and vibes,
• Having thin soles and simple heels,
• Adorned with the classic shades of office looks like black, beige, blue, gray, or brown,
• Appropriate for the dress code accepted in this or that company.
How Should Not the Office Shoes Be Like?
• Made from leatherette, even if it looks impeccable and great. This is especially not allowed because the skin does not breathe inside those shoes thus being subjected to a range of risks.
• Having glittery and catchy details and accessories on,
• Having too high heels or platforms,
• Having too bright and catchy coloring,
• Of sporty type or at last like those beachy open sandals,
• With too thick platform or texture.
Thus, introducing the main range of shoes that you may opt for when thinking over getting a new pair of business shoes, we can speak about the following list of exemplars:
1. The Universal Type
The classic pumps are what you may start out with. Especially if you manage to opt for even more versatile options, you can go for the nude pump. This is really a universal and cool alternative for shaping your good looks irrespective of the style and the garments you’re wearing.
2. “Modest’ Heels
The following alternative that you may have a nosey at is the so-called range of modest heels, which do not do beyond three inches absolutely securing your good looks and helping you not to lose your beauty and charm in any situation including those at work.
3. Loafers and Oxfords
Another cool alternative again including some very impressive shoes for office looks are of course the loafers and the Oxfords (check out: How to Wear Oxford Shoes), which are really ethereal in terms of the designs and the contemporary synthesis of the classic forms and the modern interpretations necessary for the perfect outcomes.
4. Leather Ballet Flats
One more cute and sweet variant that you may consider is the ballet flats, which will really make beautiful pairs with any type of apparel options from dresses to office combos, especially taking into account the fact that there are a number of styles of ballet flats.
5. Romantic and Cute Barbie Shoes
The fact that you should not opt for high heels all day long doesn’t give you a reason to turn up with crazy options like flip-flops! Instead you may benefit from the super amazing flat alternatives, which should surely be lady-like, being absolutely deprived of the childish touches and impression. So you may pick some minimalistic designs with just as little embellishments, high quality construction and nothing extraordinary!
6. The Collegiate Shoes
The reshaped and reformed alternative of the Oxford shoes coming with the synthesis of the shapes of the Oxford boots with the classic designs of high heels is just another stylish option of women’s office shoes, matching classy dresses, business pencil skirts and anything else you may like.
7. Make Your Personality Catchier
One more thing that you may do is accentuating your personality with the appropriate personality stating heels, which might have a specific shade, some unusual designs, hues, ribbons and much more.
Tieks are the next interesting alternatives that we would like to speak about, coming with soft leather shapes and giving you the opportunity to experiment with a number of alternatives in terms of colors and combinations.
Passing from dos to don’ts we can also add the following:
Just remember that the maximum height of the heels you may try out for the comfiest looks is up to four inches tall without going too far with the extremely unpredictable results.
Despite the fact that sandal heels do look bigger and make everyone gorgeous and sassy, they should not be here, since they will definitely not make the most impressive solution for business works.
3. Party Heels
When saying personality-stating heels, we do not mean those extravagant party heels at all! So it’s not about lace, rhinestones, beads, ruffles, flowers or any other accessories and details.
Thus here were the most essential and noteworthy office shoes for women you can have an insight into for the basic know-hows for forming business looks. Taking into account all of these tips and tricks you will really enjoy the comfortable and gorgeous looks, not even having to feel extreme pains of feet every evening when taking those killer heels off. Perfection can be reached without going to extreme lengths as well. So just be careful and wise when picking this or that piece for your everyday business looks and you will enjoy the results for sure. Just be sure not to sacrifice your comfort for your good looks and remember that your beautiful appearance is one of the most significant factors securing your climb up the ladder of success!
Photos courtesy of The Blonde Salad, Viva Luxury
Don’t Miss: How To Wear Brogues