Nails Inc. Alexa Chung Fabric Inspired Nail Polishes 2014
Nails Inc. is 15 years old! And in order to mark the occasion, the collaboration with super popular It-girl Alexa Chung was formed, and was meant to present a super impressive and cool nail polishes collection, which would combine the benefits of the most impressive vibes of the label’s philosophy with the character of Alexa. This has given birth to the absolutely unique and chic Nails Inc. Alexa Chung fabric inspired 2014 nail polish collection that every girl should consider when picking shades for this year!
The interesting design of the bottle has been carried out by Fabien Baron, and they are 40% bigger than the traditional Nails Inc. bottles. The brush has been redesigned, too, and the purpose is to add some possibilities of a better control and easy application. The six major nail polish tones that the Nails Inc. Alexa Chung fabric inspired 2014 nail polish collection encompasses look like forming the big six of Alexa’s fave shades and textures from the brand. Thus, they go as follows!
• Alexa Lace in Red ” The fine detail of lace has been brought to life using the latest red matte particles in different sizes creating a delicate lace effect, especially when applied over your favorite nude.
• Alexa Cashmere in Mink ” gorgeous warming mink shades of matte polish are fused with pure glass pearls to provide a subtle sheen and a luxurious Cashmere texture.
• Alexa Silk in Black ” smooth and rich shades are complimented by a fine pearl which flows through the polish like silk.
• Alexa Leather in Black ” inspired by Alexa’s love of our black leather polish, we’ve dedicated this best-selling and award winning polish to her. The polish uses cutting-edge technology which allows it to dry with a matte leather texture.
• Alexa Camouflage ” blending a mix of green and nude metallic and matte particles to create an innovative camouflage effect for the nails.
• Alexa Sequins in Black and Gold ” fine matte black particles provide the perfect backdrop for the bold gold metallic glitters, giving the effect of an amazing sequin dress.
The wonderful Nails Inc. Alexa Chung fabric inspired 2014 nail polish collection will be available in August and we’ll have the chance to enjoy all of the benefits it presents. Also, some impressive and useful nail care options are said to be launched along with this line in the framework of the production of the brand’s nail care range Nailkale. The main hit about them is the formula, that’s planned to be enriched with kale extracts, vitamins A, C, and E and the brand’s fave Regenerating Complex for extra support and advantages for nails. So we are really impatient to see what this line is actually made of!
Photos courtesy of Nails Inc.