MAC Fantasy of Flowers Spring 2014 Makeup Collection
Fantastic, special, joyful, energizing, spring-inspired, flowery, and just cool! This is what the MAC Fantasy of Flowers spring 2014 makeup collection is made of! It’s not only about securing the professional tools and products, and providing you with opportunities to make your spring looks uber-charming and unforgettable for each day. It’s also about presenting a super comprehensive and creative pack of surprises intended for any taste and preference. So going into the details, here is what we can note here!
MAC Fantasy of Flower Lipstick ($15.00 / $18.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Starting with one of the most important products ever, this array of all-time most favorite lipstick shades will just make you fall in love with this appealing diversity and ultra-sophisticated effect they have. From coral to sweet pinky tones, they are exactly what spring expects to see you with.
• Fleur d’Coral – Pale creamy peach (Lustre)
• Naked Bud – Neutral sheer nude (Lustre)
• Dreaming Dahlia – Sheer red-coral (Lustre)
• Rose Lily – Sheer pastel pink (Lustre)
• Snapdragon – Mid-tone blue pink (Lustre)
• Heavenly Hybrid – Mid-tone berry (Lustre)
MAC Fantasy of Flower Cremesheen Glass ($20.00/ $23.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
The following eye-catching diversity of tones may be found here, presented with the most irreplaceable color variants possible meant to gift your lips with the stunning rich glow.
• Nectarsweet – Soft pink each
• Flare of Fantasy – Mid-tone pink beige
• Pagoda – Frosted cool pink (Repromote)
• Playful Petal – Electric magenta
• Star Quality – Bright orange-coral (Repromote)
• Galaxy Rose – Mid-tone violet pink
MAC Fantasy of Flower Mineralize Eyeshadow ($21.00/ $25.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Coming to the eyes, the MAC Fantasy of Flowers spring 2014 makeup collection presents the most stunning and cool eyeshadow shades that you could ever imagine for the most impressive eye makeup. From smokey eyes to delicate and natural highlights, all is possible with these tones.
• In the Meadow – Ice shimmering white, dirty olive green, golden mint, pale yellow (Frost)
• Pink Sensibilities – Pinky brown, chocolate brown, yellow pink, icy blue pink (Frost)
• Golden Hours – Copper bronze, golden brown, soft golden peach, pale yellow gold (Frost)
• Great Beyond – Deep blue violet, dusky plum, icy white lilac, soft mauve violet (Frost)
MAC Fantasy of Flower Pigment ($21.00/ $25.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Breathtaking colors have no end in this line, also turning into these uber-diverse alternatives, featuring the most luxurious and shimmery hues that a makeup product can have.
• Lily-White Pale butter-yellow shimmer
• Chatreuse Bouquet Shimmering acid green
• Violet Vivid bright violet purple (Permanent)
• Pink Pearl Shimmery lavender-pink (Permanent at PRO)
MAC Fantasy of Flower Fluidline ($16.00/ $19.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Purple and green are among the most popular colors in this collection, and this duo is just another proof for that.
• Sassy Moss – Vivid green
• Phlox Garden – Vivid violet
MAC Fantasy of Flower Mineralize Skinfinish ($30.00/ $35.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Cheeks need to have perfect final brushstrokes, too. That’s why the MAC Fantasy of Flowers spring 2014 makeup collection suggests using this striking duo as a perfect tool for finalizing your impeccable makeup.
• Perfect Topping – Pale pearlized pink (Repromote)
• Stereo Rose – Copper bronze (Repromote)
MAC Fantasy of Flower Mineralize Blush ($25.00/ $29.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Blush is also here, coming with the following resourceful and chic duo.
• Azalea in the Afternoon – Mid-tone cool pink
• Petal Power – Coral pink with gold shimmer
MAC Fantasy of Flower Nail Lacquer ($16.00/ $19.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
It also concerns the nails! And in order to match the chic nails with just as chic face and garments, here you have the flabbergasting and fabulous shades for the nails, too.
• Pep Pep Pep – Light peach nude (Cream) (Repromote)
• Saint Germain – Light cool pink (Cream) (Permanent)
• Girl Trouble – Super glitter pink (Frost) (Permanent)
• Soiree – Sparkly light bronze gold (Frost) (Repromote)
MAC Fantasy of Flower Brushes
Finally, as we know, the great makeup products require just as great tools for the absolute perfection. So MAC has thought of that, too, presenting these awesome brushes alongside with the above-mentioned amazing makeup products.
• 286 Duo Fibre Tapered Blending ($32.00 U.S. / $38.50 CDN)
• 159 Duo Fibre Blush ($35.00 U.S. / $42.00 CDN)
• 187 Duo Fibre Face ($42.00 U.S. / $50.50 CDN)
The U.S. launch date of the marvelous MAC Fantasy of Flowers spring 2014 makeup collection will be on 30 January 2014 on maccosmetics.com and on 6 February 2014 at MAC Locations, whereas the international launch date is planned to be in March 2014 at MAC Locations (except Japan).
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics