Simple Facial Exercises to Fight Aging
We all know that physical exercises, yoga and extensive workout programs help both men and women keep fit, healthier and younger, yet few of us know that fitness is also a great natural way of fighting aging, which is the biggest inevitable problem of all human beings. Nowadays, there are so many options, suggestions and methods to stay young forever that women pass from one to another easily until they see satisfying results. Surely, surgery can do wonders, but have you ever thought about exercising you facial muscles? Although it may sound a little vague and for some women even something impossible, but, actually, it’s the safest way of reducing the signs of aging on your face that may be done whenever and wherever you want.
The best thing about facial exercises is that they don’t take money or lots of efforts from you, besides it’s all painless and even a bit like a fun. Instead of spending an entire fortune on expensive creams or surgery, just put this powerful tool into action to regain your fresh-looking, young face and boost up your mood. To make the best of this process, let us introduce you several simple facial exercises to fight aging!
Start with Eyebrows
Eyebrows play an important and essential role on your face. So, they should always be in a perfect shape (find out: How to Shape Eyebrows Right), well-cared and alive! If they are in a good condition, it’s time to pay attention to the brow lines to emphasize the beauty of your eyebrows. Keep on doing the following exercises in the correct step-order!
• Press the tips of your fingers right below the eyebrows.
• Gently moving your eyebrows down, close your eyes firmly. After keeping them for 7 seconds, release and repeat this simple process for 5 to 7 times.
Exercise Cheeks and Mouth
It’s not a secret that bigger amounts of pouches appear around the cheeks and the mouth. To reduce them, there are perfect exercises which will also help you lift the cheeks and thus give your mouth a younger look!
• Pressing the cheek muscles to the sides of your mouth, gently lift the mouth corners.
• Placing middle fingers on either side of your mouth, press tightly and repeat it slowly. For better results, repeat this process for 21 times.
Eliminate the Double Chin
Have you got the undesirable double chin? Yes, that’s a problem and it’s getting even more visible with aging. But here is an exercise with the help of which you will get rid of the double chin easily!
• Keep your neck stiff, press the lower lip over the upper one and smile, trying to lift the corner of your mouth.
• With your palm wipe the underlying muscle briskly 7 to 21 times. Release gently and take a deep breath.
All these simple facial exercises will take no more than 15 minutes a day from you. Doing them regularly, you can be sure to bring your twenties back again!
Photos courtesy of Thinkstock Photos