MAC Wash & Dry Summer 2015 Makeup Collection
Celebrating the arrival of the sunny summer days, MAC Cosmetics presents the rainbow-packed MAC Wash & Dry summer 2015 makeup collection, which is all about uplifting bright color combinations. It’s not just the makeup palettes that feature vibrant shades, but also the limited edition packaging embellished with gorgeous rainbow patterns. Although the collection brings new shades for lips and eyes, obviously a significant part of it is devoted to products for eyebrows, striving to give them the naturally bushy definition, which is among the makeup trends that are having a big moment in the beauty industry nowadays. Finish your look with a bright eyeshadow color and a vivacious lipstick, and you have one super-energizing party makeup for those lively summer nights. The products included in the collection are:
MAC Studio Sculpt Defining Bronzing Powder (€33.00)
To give the perfectly sun-kissed glow to the skin while sculpting the face is something everyone can do, including makeup beginners, if they surely invest in this gorgeous product that is available in two color shades:
• Delicates – neutral deep bronze with fine gold shimmer
• Golden Rinse – light brick reddish bronze with fine shimmer
MAC Wash & Dry Highlight Powder (€33.00)
This highlight powder features a beautiful blend of coral and neutral shades, being a universally flattering option aiming at injecting a touch of illumination to the face.
• Freshen Up – gradient from coral to neutral shades
MAC Wash & Dry Bronzing Powder (€28.50)
In case the Sculpt Defining Bronzing Powder is too expensive for you, you can opt for this product, which will help you add a sun glow to your skin. Depending on the effect you want to create, you can choose between these shades available:
• Matte Bronze – bronze
• Refined Golden – finely spun golden with soft pearl
MAC Wash & Dry Powder Blush (€24.00)
Blush is that magic product using which you can instantly elevate your look, while also adding a youthful radiance to your skin. Use it on your naked skin for a natural day look or over your foundation to bring back the flushed touch to your cheeks. These two delicate shades are perfect for summer, being universally flattering colors for every skin tone:
• Hipness – light peach
• Crisp Whites – pale tangerine with pearl
MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow Trio (€28.00) (Limited Edition)
Of course, we can hardly go without eyeshadows when it comes to creating the perfect party eye makeup. MAC offers three eyeshadow palettes each comprising three coordinated colors. The thee palettes available are:
• Green Clean – pale pastel green / lime / deep khaki with gold pearl
• Permanent Press – beige / calm brownish bronze / black with gold pearl
• Warm Wash – white with orange pearl / peachy orange/ copper golden-bronze
MAC Wash & Dry Lipstick (€21.00)
Whether you are into bright red lipstick shades or give preference to muted colors that will nicely complement your smokey eye looks, MAC’s new collection has the ideal shade for you this summer. You can choose from:
• Tumble Dry – light peachy coral (Luster)
• Steam Heat – vivid yellow red (Satin)
• Creme D’Nude – light beige pink nude (Cream)
• Morange – vivid orange (Amplified)
MAC Wash & Dry Lipglass (€20.00)
For the translucent effect, there you also have highly pigmented lip-gloss colors that you can either wear alone or pair with your lipstick.
• Hot/Cold – true red
• Laundry List – vivid orange
• Domestic Diva – frosty watery pink
• Girl on Board – light cream nude
MAC Wash & Dry Technakohl (€18.00)
In addition, the collection brings four eyeliner pencils in timeless black and blue shades, as well as a vivid lime color that will instantly jazz up your look.
• Coin Operated – metallic grey with silver pearl
• Practice Makes Perfect – deep blue green
• Colour Matters – lime
• Sudsy – navy blue
MAC Wash & Dry False Lashes Waterproof (€23.00)
When it comes to the ideal mascara to finish off your eye makeup, you have one timeless shade available in the collection, which is surely black.
• Stay Black! – black
MAC Wash & Dry Studio Nail Lacquer (€12.00)
To match the energizing mood of your overall summer makeup, the collection also features two vivacious nail colors that will get your fingertips and toenails ready for the party and beach season.
• Washeteria – blue green (Cream)
• Monday Blues – blue (Cream)
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme (€18.50)
As already stated above, the new MAC Wash & Dry makeup line is mostly about perfectly sculpted eyebrows, therefore we have this brow gel product coming in different shades to match your natural brow color.
• Deep Dark Brunette – rich dark brown
• Dirty Blonde – soft taupe-brown
• Redhead – muted golden brown
• Ash Blonde – pale soft taupe
• True Brunette – soft brown
MAC Eye Brows (€16.00)
These brow pencils are so easy to use for giving definition to your eyebrows, completely elevating your look. Like the brow eyeliner, this product also comes in different shades to match your personal features.
• Tapered – red-brown
• Accentuated – ashy-gray brown
• Delineated – cork taupe
• Stylized – brown
MAC Pro Long Wear Waterproof Brow Set (€16.00)
These are water-resistant eyebrow gels that stand out with their long-lasting features, being especially ideal for special events when you want to make sure you look picture perfect all day long without having to look into the mirror.
• Emphatically Blonde – soft muted beige taupe
• Toasted Blonde – dirty blonde
• Bold Brunette – muted blackish brown
• Brown Ebony – black asphalt
• Red Chestnut – gold brown with gold shimmer
• Quiet Brunette – muted mid-tone gray
MAC Brow Set (€16.00)
This clear brow gel is the must-have product in every beauty bag when it comes to keeping your eyebrows neat and polished for a more professional look.
• Clear – transparent
MAC Makeup Brushes
In addition, we have two professional makeup brushes that will make the overall makeup application process so much more pleasant.
• 125 Split Fibre Dense Face Brush (€41.00)
• 126 Split Fibre Large Face Brush (€52.00)
MAC Wash & Dry Makeup Bag (€28.00)
Exclusively available online, this rainbow colored makeup bag will help you carry all your new makeup products in style.
The entire MAC Wash & Dry summer 2015 makeup collection will hit the US MAC stores on the 21st of May 2015, while the international launch date of the products online is on April 30 and at MAC locations on May 9 2015.
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics