MAC Spellbinder Holiday 2016 Makeup Collection
The MAC Spellbinder holiday 2016 makeup collection shows off a range of shades very near magic. The artwork is reminiscent of every imaginative and magical movie and book from the last decade. The United States will have the MAC Spellbinder 2016 makeup collection this month (October, 2016) at MAC counters, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s, and the international launch date is scheduled for December of 2016.
The collection comes out just in time for Halloween in the US, and is perfect for creating any bewitching, spellbinding Halloween look, no matter how subtle or dramatic. As with all MAC products, these eyeshadows are high quality and super soft. Unlike the other eyeshadows in the collection, these have a special process.
According to MAC, Spellbinder Shadows create mysterious, mesmerizing eyes with the help of velvety, rich colors, from classic black to cobalt to emerald to teal. Looking at the shades in application and packaged, it is easily identifiable as a collection of must have eyeshadows.
The colors are all incredibly rich and smooth when applied, gleaming like the makeup is made of magic dust as intended. For those on the side of the goody-goods, you can enjoy the ability to create a glowing persona you can Instagram, blog and tweet all over the place. If you are of a more villainous persuasion, the same collection will not let you down. The rich vividness of each shade will translate beautifully in every picture, appearance snap, Instagram and tweet.
Regardless of the shade of your skin, these colors will show up beautifully vibrant and richly deep. These MAC eyeshadows are nearly like pigment; the colors are very strong. Nearly any look can be created or enhanced with the Spellbinder collection. They are already so restlessly anticipated that we can all expect to see looks using the following colors for any and everything imaginative done by MUAs and makeup lovers.
MAC Spellbinder Shadow ($22.00) (Limited Edition)
• Mysterious influence – a hybrid of soft gold and olive green
• Higher Power – the most enrapturing shade of brown ever put in eyeshadow form
• Cosmic Clash – a green so deep it is reminiscent of the mermaid scales
• Aphrodisiatic – an alluringly rich shade of strong cobalt blue
• Blue Karma – a grey teal as soft as a comforting dream
• Retrograde – a grey tinged black that sparkles just right
• Gravity’s Pull – the same dark purple that you can see in the sheen of a raven’s wings
• Dynamically Charged – a cool bronze with a hint of taupe that has a significantly soft appearance for such a strong color
The collection also offers up MAC’s 283 Duo Fiber Small Eye Shadow that sells for $25.00. Be pulled in by the rich magic of all 8 shades and reign supreme in your social media with the looks you can create. Bask in the adoration of your imaginary subjects, or just create and show off your artistic expression through makeup.
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics