MAC Moody Blooms Summer 2014 Makeup Collection
Another fashion fantasy world is introduced by MAC Cosmetics and we absolutely love that! The extremely impressive exotic flair and the mysterious feel that accompany the thematic background of the MAC Moody Blooms summer 2014 makeup collection’s products is, indeed, something we can’t forget! The inclination towards metallic hues and contrasts is combined with the greenish backdrop and the dark setting, and the total enigma is what we have as a result. The shades represented here come with ideal counterbalances with each other and that’s the following impressive aspect of this line.
MAC Moody Blooms Sheen Supreme Lipstick ($16.00/ $19.00 CAD)
Thus starting our in-detail scrutiny of the uber-comprehensive MAC Moody Blooms summer 2014 makeup collection, the very first product we discover is this extremely impressive and unforgettable lipstick, which really manages to stay in our memory as a set of the most incredible and great shades a lipstick can ever have! Think of those sassy bronze plum, electric pink and violet and deep pink and berry hues and you will realize what this magic world is made of!
• Moody Bloom – bronze plum (excluding Asia) (Limited Edition)
• Phosphorescent – electric pink coral (Limited Edition)
• Pheromonal – dark blue pink (Limited Edition)
• Quite the Thing – deep blue plum
• Lust Extract – electric violet (Limited Edition)
• Venomous Violet – deep berry (online exclusive) (Limited Edition)
MAC Moody Blooms Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint ($19.50/ $22.50 CAD)
The following impressive and absolutely stunning set of products can be found here, coming as the natural continuation of the chic and glam themes selected for the line.
• Simply Wow – midtown cool mauve (Limited Edition)
• Bubble Gum – soft warm pink (Limited Edition)
• Glorious Intent – warm mauve (Limited Edition)
• Blushing Berry – mid tone cool red (Limited Edition)
• Gwi-yo-mi – mid tone raspberry (Limited Edition)
MAC Moody Blooms Eyeshadow ($15.00/ $18 CAD)
Eyeshadow couldn’t but be here as well, coming with the comprehensive and cool array of shades, which does match the lip shades and complete the overall looks that are created with their help. The slightly glittery finishes also do their part in securing the chic outcomes.
• Artistic License – pink gold (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
• Lucky Green – dark yellow green (Veluxe Pearl) (Excluding Asia)
• Blooming Mad – mid tone ultra violet (Frost) (Limited Edition)
• Deep Fixation – metallic brown (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
• Hidden motive – deep aubergine (Veluxe Pearl) (Excluding Asia) (Limited Edition)
• Green Room – mid tone teal (Satin) (Limited Edition)
MAC Moody Blooms Fluidline ($16.00/ $19.00 CAD)
• Copperthorn – glittery bronze (Limited Edition)
• Black Ivy – blackened green (Limited Edition)
• Nightshade – blackened plum (Limited Edition)
MAC Moody Blooms Powder Blush ($21.00/ $25.00 CAD)
As for the blushes, the romantic feel has been combined with the curious theme of the line and the bronze and pinky options came as a result making the following wanna-have duo of ours!
• Worldly Wealth – shimmering peachy bronze (Frost) (Limited Edition)
• Bred for beauty – mid tone blue pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)
The perfect tools for creating these looks are also here, presented with this sophisticated brush duo.
• 211 Brush – pointed liner brush (Synthetic fibre) ($20.00/ $24.00 CAD)
• 239 Brush – eye shader brush (Natural fibre) ($25.00/ $30.00)
MAC Moody Bloom False Lashes ($21.00/ $25.00 CAD)
For an even more sophisticated final brushstroke effect, the MAC Moody Blooms summer 2014 makeup collection suggests opting for these false lashes, which will nicely accentuate your eye makeup and make the eyes a primary focus of your makeup.
• False Black – black
Talking about the availability of the MAC Moody Blooms summer 2014 makeup collection, we can note that the U.S. launch date is 26 June 2014 at MAC counters, while the international launch date is planned to be in July 2014 at MAC locations. So not much is left until the day when we can finally have and enjoy these products and create the truly unique and innovative looks they suggest and secure.
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics