MAC Le Disko Summer 2015 Makeup Collection
MAC Cosmetics gets the party started presenting its glamorous MAC Le Disko summer 2015 makeup collection filled with eye-feasting colors and shimmering effects that is what you need to come up with a glam party makeup look. The focus is placed both on the eyes and the lips this time, as the line offers a range of new MAC Dazzle Eye Shadow colors, as well as MAC Dazzleglass shades, which stand out with their bright and highly pigmented formula. Moreover, there are also other products available in the collection like the liquid eyeliner in sparkling shades, as well as a flat brush that will make your makeup application a much fun and easy process. Below, check out all the colors and products available to get party ready!
MAC Le Disco Dazzleshadow (€25.00)
Bold eye makeup is what can totally transform you for a glam party night and while during the day you might prefer more toned down, natural looks, night is the time to experiment with new bold shades and interesting shimmering effects. The MAC Dazzleshadow offers 12 new mesmerizing rich pigments, which easily adhere to the lids and stay fresh throughout the night. The eyeshadows feature a talc-free creamy formula, which will give a multidimensional, reflective effect to your peepers for an irresistible sheen. Wear your favorite color all over your lids or match them with matte and neutral colors to create interesting eye makeup looks.
• She Sparkles – light grey with silver sparkles
• Last Dance – peach beige with pink sparkles
• Let’s Roll – red bronze with sparkles
• Try Me On – deep blue green with sparkles
• Say It Isn’t So – dark grey with pink sparkles
• Can’t Stop, Don’t Stop – deep plum purple with sparkles
• Let’s Boogie – black with sparkles
• Boom Boom Room – light burgundy with emerald sparkles
• I Like 2 Watch – mid-tone brown with gold sparkles
• Slow / Fast / Slow – bronze with red sparkles
• Get Physical – purple with light blue sparkles
• Feel the Fever – deep blue purple with pink sparkles
MAC Le Disco Dazzleglass (€22.00)
The fun thing about party nights is that you can go totally bold and creative breaking the common makeup rules and emphasizing both your eyes and lips at the same time. So if you add shimmer to your peepers, why not emphasize your beautiful pout with a matching sparkling lip-gloss as well? MAC offers you 5 tempting alternatives when it comes to new amazing shades with a shimmering effect.
• Rollergirl – nude with pink pearl
• Sugarrimmed – pale white beige
• Phiff! – sheer neutral beige with orange undertone
• Cherry Popping – fuchsia with purple pearl
• Boys Go Crazy – dark purple with blue undertone
MAC Le Disco Superslick Liquid Eyeliner (€20.00)
For a bigger impact, you also have two shimmering eyeliner colors in gold and silver shades. Apply them on your bare lids during the day or match your favorite color with your party makeup for glam night looks.
• Nocturnal – bright silver pearl
• Pure Show – bright yellow-gold pearl
MAC Flat Shader Brush #247 (€25.50)
To easily apply those shimmering pigments, make sure to acquire this flat brush as well.
The MAC Le Disko summer 2015 makeup collection will hit the online store in the USA on June 18 2015 and the MAC locations later on June 25 2015. While the UK launch date of the products is in July 2015 at Selfridges, House of Fraser and Debenhams, the international launch date is scheduled for June 30 2015 online and July 1 2015 at MAC locations.
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics