MAC It’s A Strike Fall 2016 Makeup Collection
The MAC It’s A Strike fall 2016 makeup collection takes us to play bowling while looking flawless and winning with our impeccable beauty look. Packed with soothing autumnal colors with bursts of brights, the collection makes sure we head straight to fall with updated makeup kits matching the latest runway-inspired beauty trends. Rich eyeshadow colors, bold lipsticks, creamy nail lacquers and luminous face products are some of the fall treats from MAC that you can get your hands on already on the 25th of August, when the collection hits international MAC stores and beauty counters, as well as Nordstrom, Bloomindale’s and Macy’s.
MAC It’s A Strike Pearlmatte Face Powder (€22,50)
Embossed with fun bowling pin patterns, this face powder is the star of the entire collection, coming to brighten up your complexion and give it a radiant glow. Universally flattering, it provides a pearlized finish to the skin with a matte effect.
• Trophy – multicolored (pearl matte)
MAC It’s A Strike Casual Colour (€22,50)
Thanks to its creamy texture, this blush applies and blends easily providing a medium-buildable coverage and an effortless color payoff. The MAC It’s A Strike fall 2016 collection introduces two new shades of its iconic blush that strive to kiss your cheeks with a fall-appropriate saturated color.
• Have a Lovely Day! – neutral nude
• Blind Score – dirty reddish lilac
MAC It’s A Strike Eye Shadow (€18,00)
If you are looking for the best MAC eyeshadow colors for fall, here you have 6 mesmerizing options to choose from, ranging from go-with-everything nudes to deep autumnal colors to pops of eclectic lime green. The eyeshadows feature both matte and satin finishes to match any taste.
• Gutter Gal – off-white grey (matte)
• Bowlarama – bright lime green (satin)
• Bowl Out – mid-tone grey (matte)
• 300 Game – blackened cherry (matte)
• Join My League? – dark espresso (matte)
• Carbon – intense black (matte)
MAC It’s A Strike Fluidline Pen (€19,00)
These eyeliner pens are perfect both for makeup beginners and skilled artists, who want to effortlessly draw the perfect flick. There are three versatile colors you can go for, shades that will ideally match your day-to-day neutral or deep smokey eye looks.
• Vintage Brown – deep dark brown
• Retro Black – black
• Indelibly Blue – deep navy blue
MAC It’s A Strike Lipstick (€19,50)
Can we have enough of our favorite MAC lipsticks? Hardly ever, and MAC knows this perfectly well, including some of its most winning colors in the MAC It’s a Strike makeup line, a.k.a. Kim K-approved Honeylove, while also launching new tempting shades you’ll love to wear in fall.
• Honeylove – light beige toned with rose (matte)
• Flat Out Fabulous – bright plum matte (retro matte)
• All Fired Up – bright fuchsia matte (retro matte)
• Perfect Score – deep red (matte)
• Bowl Me Over – deep burnt brown (retro matte) (online exclusive)
• Liquid Lurex – tarnished gold (dazzle)
• Babes and Balls – deep burgundy (matte)
MAC It’s A Strike Cremesheen Glass (€21,50)
There are 5 new lip-gloss colors available that will coat your lips with a glass-like finish, whether you prefer to wear your favorite color on its own or layered with a matching lipstick shade. It’s not only the pigmented shades you are going to love this lip-gloss for, but also the jojoba oil in the formula that deeply conditions the lips.
• It’s A Strike – soft nude pink
• King Pin – deep chocolate mauve
• Throw A Spare – fuchsia with pearl
• Right Up My Alley – deep red
• Spare Me – dark purple
MAC It’s A Strike Studio Nail Lacquer (€10,00)
The MAC It’s A Strike fall 2016 makeup collection also presents three muted, yet rich fall colors of nail polishes, all of which feature a classy cream finish.
• Rack ‘Em Up – cool deep khaki (cream)
• 5 Pin – deep wine (cream)
• Baby Split – sheer lime green (cream)
Lastly, there are two makeup brushes included in the collection – one for applying your favorite blush and another meant for eyeshadow application.
• MAC 116 Blush Brush (€34,00)
• MAC 213 Fluff Brush
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics