MAC Cremesheen Pearl Summer 2015 Makeup Collection
With the summer heat over us, most of us prefer going out bare-faced just adding a subtle tint to the lips to elevate the look. After all, the no makeup makeup look is one of the coolest trends of the season, and why wear tons of makeup layers when you can just flaunt a healthy complexion with the right amount of emphasis on your beautiful features? MAC Cosmetics knows this well and presents a stunning interseasonal makeup line that focuses solely on lips. The MAC Cremesheen Pearl summer 2015 makeup collection features some of our favorite MAC classics – the Cremesheen Lipstick and Cremesheen Glass, both of which come revitalized offering 15 luscious Asian inspired colors, ranging from bright oranges and reds to pretty pinks. Everyone is sure to find the perfect shade for her skin tone and one that she can match with different makeup styles. Both the products come infused with special pearlized pigments that give a luminous finish to the lips, making them look lacquered.
While the entire MAC Cremesheen Pearl summer 2015 makeup line has already been available for purchase online since July 16th, it’ll hit US stores and beauty counters later on July 23rd with the international sales starting in August 2015. So what are the new shades that you may covet this summer?
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
Luckily these new amazing colors are permanent, which means you can always have the chance of repurchasing your favorite colors or experimenting with the ones you haven’t dared to wear so far. There are overall 10 hues included in this collection, all of which bear fun and easy-to-remember Asian inspired names.
· Nippon – Creamy mid-tone coral pink
· Koi Coral – Pale peachy nude
· Star Magnolia – Bright carnation pink
· Little Buddha – Bright peachy pink
· Pickled Plum – Bright blue-pink
· Tokyo Tizzy – Bright yellow-orange
· Obi Orange – Intense clean reddish orange
· Pretty Boy – Intense pink coral
· Dozen Carnations – Intense warm tomato red
· Sweet Sakura – True red with soft gold pearl
MAC Cremesheen Glass ($20.00 U.S. / $24.00 CDN)
Like the lipsticks, the lip-glosses are also permanent products, which are also repremote, and come in 5 new shades. Whether you love coating your lipstick with a lip-gloss for an added sheen or just prefer wearing it on your bare pout, these colors can be marvelous additions to your beauty bag coming to instantly jazz up your summer and fall looks with a hint of bright color. Pick your favorite color from:
· Pagoda – Frosted cool pink
· Double Happiness – Frosted light nude
· Floating Lotus – Frosted soft rose
· Richer, Lusher – Peach coral
· Partial to Pink – Light creamy yellow-pink with light gold pearl
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetcis