MAC Alluring Aqua Summer 2014 Makeup Collection
The totally astounding makeup suggestions acquire a new name and, of course, one of the most probable authors of this update is MAC Cosmetics coming with its ultra-flabbergasting and really comprehensive MAC Alluring Aqua summer 2014 makeup collection. As you might guess from the name, the basic thematic concentration and the inspiration goes to the marine themes and this collection is what reflects the whole of this ideology perfectly.
MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow
Thus starting with the eyes as always, we see this stunning pack of eye shadows as the reflections of what MAC imagined you for this summer with.
• Lorelei – Golden beige
• Sea Worship – Tarnished olive
• Silver Sun – Mid-tone dirty sea foam green
• Legendary Lure – Deep cerulean
• Fathoms Deep – Deep blue
• Soul Serenade – Deep plum brown
MAC Pearlgide Intense Eye Liner
For perfectly accentuating the final results you may also use this eye liner again coming with a duo of shades available.
• Black Line – Black with gold pearl
• Black Swan – Black with pearl
Shifting to lips the next fabulous array of just as impressive shades is presented with this range of lipsticks, which stick to the main focus on darker shades but still offers some really cool tones for your picks.
• Siren Song – Sheer pale beige (Lustre)
• Pet Me, Please – Light shimmering mauve (Frost)
• Enchanted One – Mid-tone neutral pink (Matte)
• Mystical – Mid-tone creamy rose (Cremesheen)
• Goddess Of The Sea – Dark vibrant violet (Cremesheen)
And again the line has something for the final touches, too. So have a look.
• Clear Water – Sheer nude with multidimensional pearl
• Peachstock – Creamy true nude
• Water Deities – Light bronzy pink
• Seducing Sound – Mid-tone plum bronze
• Modern Lure – Deep violet with pink pearl
MAC Lip Pencil
Going on with the products for accents we also note this lip pencil.
• What Comes Naturally – Light nude
• Half-Red – Soft burgundy
MAC Bronzing Powder
Also, it couldn’t but have something for the general makeup application, and this bronzing powder is just the first step to MAC’s imagined perfection.
• Refined Golden – Finely spun golden with soft pearl
• Golden – Muted golden tan-beige with shimmer
MAC Extra Dimension Bronzer
The next step is presented with this extra dimension bronzer, which also carries that principle of being simple and sophisticated at the same time.
• Aphrodite’s Shell – Golden bronze with a touch of fine shimmer
• Delphic – Soft brick tan with a touch of fine shimmer
MAC Extra Dimension Blush
For adding some sweet highlights to the cheeks you may opt for this blush duo suggesting some variants for the matching skin complexion.
• Sea Me, Hear Me – Beige pink
• Seduced at Sea – Mid-tone neutral plum
MAC Nail Lacquer
Getting down to nails we also see this trio of shades, again coming with darker tones, but this time also featuring some shimmery finishes.
• Submerged – Dark teal chrome
• Neptune – Tarnished gold
• Shimmerfish – Sparkling aluminum
And in order to have maximum effective results, you should also use the right tools. So this pair might be very useful in that.
• 127 Split Fibre Face Brush
• 233 Split Fibre Eye Shadow Brush
MAC Alluring Aquatics Makeup Bag
And what if you want to keep all these products in one place and always at hand? That’s exactly what this makeup bag is meant for!
Finally, talking about the availability of the MAC Alluring Aqua summer 2014 makeup collection, we may note that the U.S. launch date of this marvelous collection is 22 May online, after which it’ll be available at maccosmetics.com and the international launch date is panned to be in June 2014 at MAC Locations.
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics