Lancome Rouge In Love Lipstick Collection for 2012
Famous makeup brand Lancome has collaborated with lovely Emma Watson to promote their latest lipstick collection, the Lancome Rouge In Love lipsticks for 2012. With the concept “true love stays, never fades” in mind, the makeup artists at Lancome have managed to come up with a lovely lipstick line featuring 21 long lasting, highly pigmented hues that look fantastic from day to night. Accentuate your natural beauty by opting for one of these mesmerizing shades, like Emma Watson does!
The new Lancome Rouge In Love lipstick collection for 2012 brings an array of hues, which fall down into three categories-moods, which are Jolis Matins, Boudoir Time and Tonight is My Night.
The Jolis Matins or ‘pretty morning’ category is composed of luminous and refreshing shades that are ideal for daywear. All the shades from this category bear the letter “M” in the shade number.
The Boudoir Time shades have been designed for women, who start the evening in style. These highly pigmented, intense shades feature pearl pigments and are sure to bring out your sensuality and sophistication. The shades featured in this category have the letter “B” in the shade number.
Tonight is My Night is the third category comprising all intensely pigmented hues, which will provide depth to your pour and a nice luminous effect through the infusion of pearl pigments. The shades from this category feature the letter “N” in the shade number.
The Lancome Rouge In Love lipsticks retail for $25 each. All the hues available are:
• 230M Rouge Rendez Vous – pinkish beige
• 217M Delicate Lace – nude mauve-y rose
• 278B Divine Seduction – deep coppery brown
• 292N Cocoa Couture – deep reddish brown
• 275M Jolie Rosalie – natural mauve
• 287N Sultry Simplicity – chocolate brown
• 353M Roses In Love – rosy pink
• 200B Lasting Kiss – nude pinkish
• 340B Rose Boudoir – bright rosy pink
• 381B Violette Coquette – deep violette
• 377N Midnight Rose – fuchsia
• 307N Sweet Embrace – nude baby pink
• 391N Fiery Attitude – deep berry wine
• 106M Jolis Matins – soft peach
• 322M Corail In Love – pink-y coral
• 146B Miss Coquelicot – bright coral
• 156B Madame Tulipe – light coppery red
• 170N Sequence of Love – cool true red
• 185N Rouge Valentine – clean warm red
• 181N Rouge Saint Honore – deep warm red
• 128M Ever So Sweet – fresh peach-y pink
All the hues have been designed to provide long-lasting effects with up to 6 hours of definition. So browse through the gorgeous options available and pick your favorites!
Photos courtesy of Lancome