Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipsticks for Fall 2016
The Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips lipsticks for fall 2016 are the latest additions in the beauty industry in terms of tempting lip colors that let you channel Kim K., Cindy Crawford or Nicole Kidman, just to name a few. Inspired by some of the most iconic style icons and mesmerizing women in the world, the makeup line features 16 exclusive HOT lipsticks you can already purchase from Charlotte Tilbury’s official website, Net-a-Porter, Nordstrom and Bergdorf Goodman.
The celebrity favorite makeup artist knows the power of a great lipstick color, calling it “happiness in a tube”. To develop iconic colors that will match every skin tone and personality, Tilbury teamed up with 16 of the most inspiring celebrity women of the modern world for an incredible charity – Women for Women International. £1 from each lipstick sold during the first two months will be donated to the charitable organization to help women affected by war and conflict.
Why lipstick, you may ask? “Lipstick is that thing that pulls you together, makes you feel like a woman – it gives you confidence and makes you feel powerful. That’s why I’ve called on all of my friends, these beautiful and inspirational women, to help me spread this message as much as we can,” Tilbury explained.
Formulated with an antioxidant from Lipstick Tree, special waxes and light-diffusing pigments, the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips lipsticks not only provide an amazing color payoff with a single application, but also care for your lips. What’s more, in this range you have every color that’s trending in the makeup world now, from the perfect nude to petal pink and true red.
Tilbury, who has worked with almost every star that comes to your mind, borrowed the “beauty DNA” of these 16 celebrities to create special colors that would perfectly embody their style and spirit, while also appealing to our senses. While Kidman’s color is ideal for women with pale skin tones, Emily’s coral red is here to add an enviable vintage, Seventies vibe to your look. Kate, Victoria, Penelope and Kim inspired nude shades are the ultimate go-to lipsticks, if you want to embrace a timeless modern beauty look with hints of retro allure.
Below are all the colors you get in the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips fall 2016 lipstick collection:
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick ($32.00)
• Hot Emily – bright coral inspired by Emily Ratajkowski
• Penelope Pink – nude pink inspired by Penelope Cruz
• Nude Kate – biscuit-beige inspired by Kate Moss
• Liv It Up – velvet rosebud inspired by Liv Tyler
• Kim K.W. – vintage, pale pink nude inspired by Kim Kardashian West that makes lips look fuller
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick ($32.00)
• Miranda May – fresh, pinky coral with a matte finish inspired by Miranda Kerr
• Sexy Sienna – golden coral inspired by Sienna Miller
• Very Victoria – suede, taupe nude inspired by Victoria Beckham
• Bosworth’s Beauty – 1950s retro pink inspired by Kate Bosworth
• Hel’s Bells – rich magenta mulberry inspired by Helena Bonham Carter
• Carina’s Love – siren red inspired by Chinese actress Carina Lau
• Secret Salma – deep-rose plum inspired by Salma Hayek
• Super Cindy – taupe nude inspired by Cindy Crawford
• Kidman’s Kiss – rose petal-pink inspired by Nicole Kidman
• Electric Poppy – cerise cherry inspired by Poppy Delevingne
• Tell Laura – geranium red inspired by Laura Bailey
Photos courtesy of Charlotte Tilbury