China Glaze Twinkle Holiday 2014 Nail Polish Collection
Pretty twinkles on our fingers, oh how lovely the stars look tonight! China Glaze has just introduced Twinkle, a lovely collection of 11 precious nail lacquers that will add fun, sass, sweet desire and sleek color to your beautiful, dainty fingers. It’s the season to celebrate, drink all night and laugh all day. Most of all, it’s the time of the year when we are truly expected to have fun. Why not add a little pizazz to that scene with a collection of shades that capture the moment, the sparkly starry sky, the joy of the season, and the soft fresh snow outside. Not to mention, the lacquer has been packaged as collectible sets that are ready to wrap up and place in a stick in or under the tree. They make the perfect gift for the young and the old, depending on their styles and fashion tastes. Available from November 2014, one can find each shade from the China Glaze Twinkle holiday 2014 nail polish collection at beauty supply stores nationwide, individually priced at $7.50. If you opt for the sets, they definitely are worth what you pay for.
The colors you will find in the China Glaze Twinkle holiday 2014 collection include:
• “I’d Melt for You”- This is a rather lovely silver chrome color that looks absolutely lovely on the nails. It’s great to pair with darker colored outfits and can be both for dressing up or heading out for a day spent shopping.
• “Meet Me Under the Stars”- Shimmer delight! It really feels like you are standing under the stars, either daydreaming about all that you will accomplish or enjoying a loved one’s company while you wish your good fortune always to last. It truly is a lovely color, with black and silver sparkles over a black base.
• “Dancing and Prancing”- A multi-colored glitter to use over another lacquer, it is not as wildly out there as such glitters often are. Instead, it has a clear base and does any color justice with a fun and flirty edge to it.
• “Tip Your Hat”- Add a top hat and a flapper dress and this color is just missing a jazz concert. We love it and we want it, particularly because of its creamy hue.
• “Pine-ing for Glitter”- This color just reminds me of peppermint, “After Eight” chocolates and a forest of pine trees. Maybe even inspires an image of sitting in a pine grove while feasting on those chocolates and peppermint candy canes. In any case, the green/teal glitter with clear base goes great over a white coat, really reminding us of a forest blanketed by snow.
• “December to Remember”- Blue shimmers are lovely, particularly when we enter December and then it’s January. It’s not so out there, but it is the perfect hue for the winter months. The duo-chrome shimmer lets the light reflect in an alluring manner while the color speaks of peaceful winter days.
• “Out Like a Light”-It’s dark but it’s creamy and the grey hue is simply lovely to reflect those darker winter days. At least this way you are not thrown into depression or affected by SAD as you have the power to bring back the light any time you wish!
• “No Peeking!”- Shimmers are grand and the line also includes the medium blue and cranberry red, but the eggplant purple frosty look is too ravishing not to include in our polish purses. The color is simply heavenly and the look positively divine.
• “Define Good…”- If we liked the medium blue shimmer, this cranberry version is really going to make eyes pop. It’s subtle enough not to look gaudy but shimmery enough to tide us through the season look utterly fab! Plus, the slightly vampy look may give the illusion that autumn and winter are enmeshed and the fun just never ended!
• “De-Light”- Dense gold glitter and gold bars make this color simply great, particularly when paired with a little black dress as you go out for a night on the town. Use a darker shade underneath and it will really pop!
• “Feeling Twinkly”- Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are! This piece includes tiny blue glitters in a clear base coat that looks positively stunning over warm light and neutral colors such as a white with pink tint.
• “Chillin’ with my Snow-mies”- If you love snowflakes to be gracing your fingertips, this is the right one for you. It’s nice and festive and adds a bit of silliness to the look. Multiple sizes of hexagonal glitter pieces make up this formula, and it will require a bit of patience to make the nails look just right. But once you’re done, Christmas is most definitely here!
If you want to see how each color looks on your nails or if you want to check out the gift set collections, just grab your favourite piece from the China Glaze Twinkle holiday 2014 nail polish collection!
Photo courtesy of China Glaze