China Glaze Tranzitions Winter 2012-2013 Nail Polish Collection
Nail art design has become even more popular nowadays, as it’s the best way of showing off your creativeness and fashion forward side. We should accept, however, that creating two tone nail art designs is a bit difficult, as it requires lots of time and some beauty experience, or else you should just visit a beauty salon every single time you want to have fabulous nails. China Glaze tries to make this process much easier by launching a special innovative formula that intensifies in color, once a top coat is applied. The China Glaze Tranzitions winter 2012-2013 nail polish collection not only features a new, surprising formula, but also brings the hottest hues of the season that will keep you on-trend in winter.
Creating a two-tone mani has never been easier before and now with the help of these astonishing nail lacquers you can easily create carious two tone nail art designs by just sweeping a top coat over half the nail. The China Glaze Tranzitions winter 2012-2013 nail polishes are available in the following lovely hues:
• Metallic Metamorphosis – gray metallic without top coat/ blue gray with top coat
• Duplicityy – soft sea foam green without top coat/ deep mint green with top coat
• Split Perso-nail-ity – dusty pink without top coat/ deep dusty pink with top coat
• Modify Me – periwinkle without top coat/ indigo with top coat
• Altered Reality – turquoise without top coat/ chrome turquoise water with top coat
• Shape Shifter – violet gun metal without top coat/ deep blue purple with top coat
Besides the light/dark color effects, the China Glaze Tranzitions winter 2012-2013 nail polishes also feature a long-lasting, chip resistant formula, as well as are devoid of any chemicals that can harm your nails, including DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde. Grab your favorite hues from the collection, as soon as they hit the beauty counters in December, and play nail art this cold season!
Photos courtesy of China Glaze