20 Signs You Need To Start Your Own Fashion Blog NOW!
Have you ever wondered about creating your own personal fashion blog and sharing your style and your uber-innovative and stylish combos with the others? If yes, then there is absolutely no time to lose, if no, then you really need to start thinking that over! In order to find out everything we introduce the most significant and trustworthy tips and 20 signs, which signal about the fact that you really need to start your fashion blog right now! Thus, our time-proof and time-tested list of “symptoms” goes as follows!
1. If you like the creative approach in everything from posing for the camera to picking the garments for your looks, then you should really consider becoming a fashion blogger and letting everyone know about your creativity and great taste. Serving an inspiration for others is one of the most important and great aspects about fashion blogging. In addition, saying creative approach in terms of cameras, we should also add that this does not only presuppose securing the great background and the awesome poses, but also being attentive not to repeat the same pose twice. So do follow the existence of the first sign!
2. Going on with the theme of the photographs, we come to the following case and sign of being a potential fashion blogger. Thus if you are just keen on photographing your meals including each, which describes either the general ration of yours or the new diet you have recently taken up, then you just need to ask yourself a few words about the plans of becoming a fashion blogger.
3. Also, if you generally try to have plenty of pics, where you’re not actually looking at the camera but don’t mind making mysterious and attractive poses looking straight into everyone’s eyes either, then there is definitely something you can think over.
4. In addition, if details are what concern you most of all, then you are really well at matching garments and thus coming up with the most imaginative and amazing looks ever. Everything starts and ends with the details and if you are aware of that then you really hold all the aces!
5. If the diversity of the styles and the combinations you come up with are just as diverse as the garments and the pics you take, then the great range of alternatives for the potential followers is guaranteed too!
6. If a fitting room is one of the most suitable places for taking photos for you, then it’s first of all the desire to let everyone see your style and the options of garments you consider while shopping, not forgetting about the results either.
7. If you are always ready to involve some accessories into your looks whenever necessary, without being scared of changes or risky looks, even going up to the alternatives like bikinis, then you are simply born a fashion blogger!
8. One more important sign of being a fashion blogger is shooting everything in action, thus taking photos of yours running or rushing somewhere or just walking somewhere you like, especially if that’s a beautiful place.
9. If you are a great fan of fashion quotes and wise thoughts, often citing the beauty aphorisms of Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, Marylin Monroe, and many other influential faces of the fashion world, often having all those quotes on your Facebook or Instagram, then the urge to share with someone is just uncontrollable.
10. You pay a lot of attention to your pets, frequently taking photos with them and involving them in your daily activities a lot. Apart from just having them in the shots, you show that you really care for them and really love them, also making them a part of your style and a part of your philosophy.
11. Details like nails never miss out of your attention and you really try hard to catch up with the speed of changing the clothes according to the apparel you wear. So this is just another interesting and quite impressive sign of having the seeds of fashion blogger inside, yet not letting them grow out.
12. Apart from paying a great deal of attention to your gorgeous face you also like to take pictures where everything above the neck is not visible. This way you distract your attention from the face and concentrate it on the uber stylish combos and accessories.
13. You like travelling and posting a great deal of totally stunning and chic images from different spots of the world, then the others just need to know how your trip was.
14. Being a fashion blogger also means being extremely patient and calm with everything, including the presents, which should by no means be opened when they are received unless you take a photo of them!
15. Stylish friends and faithful people surrounding you are not left out of the sight either, since one of the most significant things about taking photos during a trip is doing that with the proper group of friends, which will only enhance the effect of the shots and make them complete.
16. You are looking forward to see the most beautiful sunset of all times and, of course, you don’t forget about taking photos! Nothing much is left to say! Choose a right place, have some money, and don’t forget about finding the time of going and getting your look and your shots.
17. You never ever miss such details as fedoras in order to complete your looks and to gift them with a stylish and amazing flair. Then what are you waiting for?
18. You are not afraid of eating ordinary ice cream on regular basis and still feel beautiful, great and totally playfully cute with the ice cream held in our hands then you have one more reason for becoming a stylish fashion blogger! And expect to be tagged a lot on Instagram by @youdidnoteatthat!
19. You like music and really manage to let everyone know that you do with the help of headphones or other accessories like that, which nicely manage to complete the image instead of just securing the stylish and flabbergasting music and the equally chic combinations.
20. You have a bright mind in writing creative hashtags under your photos that truly express your mood and personal style! And yes, all the possible forms of selfies are your daily priorities!
Thus, here were the main 20 signs you need to start your own fashion blog ASAP for everyone to look through it and to get inspired by. Do be an inspiration, a real trendsetter and shine like a star!
Photos courtesy of Style Heroine, Instagram