Nasty Gal Launches a Vintage Louis Vuitton Collection
There are glittering iPhone cases and slip-ons with eye prints that look so cool, accessories from the Chiara Ferragni collection. If you want to treat yourself to some rather awesome vintage Louis Vuitton fashions, look no further. American based and owned retailer Nasty Gal, specializing in fashion clothing, shoes and accessories for younger women, catering to over half a million customers and available in 60 different countries brings us the launch of a vintage Louis Vuitton sale, treasures that the average gal can get her hands on if she’s quick on her feet. What makes us even more excited is that we can already shop the Nasty Gal Vintage Louis Vuitton collection on the brand’s website!
We are quite motivated when we hear the word vintage, and when that vintage is of a rather well-loved and highly priced fashion brand such as Louis Vuitton, we cannot help but feel the thrill pass through our veins. And then, of course, is the whole collaboration thing, meaning that the bounty and the feast will include pieces that have been worked on by the likes of Stephen Sprouse, Takashi Murakami, and Yayoi Kusama. Love the beauties available, especially the more classic pieces such as the monogram printed purses and gilded key fobs.
What is it that we can hope to find among the awesomeness that is a vintage Louis Vuitton sale?
• A Stephen Sprouse Speedy bag that will be going for $2,550.
• A vintage Monogram Miroir Lockit bag that is not much more affordable, available at $2,450.
• A Monogram Montsouris MM backpack that we clearly would love to get our hands on, but will set us back $1,450.
• A cherry patterned Takashi Murakami Sac Plat bag that is going for $2,250.
• A small but charming Louis Vuitton x Yayoi Kusama Monogram Pumpkin Dots leather key holder that is available for a whopping $525.
• A vintage Louis Vuitton Bijou Candy Bag Charm that we just might not mind spending $425 on.
• A Miroir Heart coin purse that is positively adorable in silver, shining with the LV classic designs and available for a mere $550.
• A vintage Monogram Pochette Florentine hip bag that is the posh way of carrying around your money and valuable papers while travelling, coming in at $850.
• A vintage Monogram Pochette Twin GM bag that is only slightly less expensive at $750.
• A vintage Louis Vuitton Monogram Sarah wallet that we would all love to have from $595.
• A vintage Luis Vuitton magnetic cube game going for $350.
• A vintage Louis Vuitton monogram Sac Shopping tote bag that we would carry around for $1,350.
• A Louis Vuitton x Yayo Lusama Monogram Town key holder for $525.
• A vintage Louis Vuitton Monogram Bandouliere Keepall bag that we prefer most, setting us back a whopping $1,950 and also being one of the more expensive items on this list.
Louis Vuitton is not the only vintage available at Nasty Gal either, with Chanel also coming in with an extremely large collection of items and clothing, from belts to skirts to jackets and earrings, shirts and trousers to handbags and necklaces.
A piece of advice to all: do not wait to buy your favorite finds… who knows what fashion vultures are hiding in the bushes, waiting to pounce on those delicious goods!
Photos courtesy of Nasty Gal