Removing Cellulite from the Thighs
We’ve spoke about anti-cellulite tips so many times and every time presented some more and useful tips and tricks for getting rid of cellulite. Thus, here we are going to speak about some more methods and know-hows about how to get rid of cellulite from the thighs, which are one of the places where it can be found most frequently. Thus, the steps you need to take into account are the following!
How to Get Rid of Cellulite From the Thighs: Nutrition
Nutrition is one of the primary things that you need to take into account, because cellulite is very likely to occur on a body of a person, who has significant problems with healthy diet and nutritional regime in general. Thus, here are the main steps about nutrition you need to consider:
1. In order to get rid of cellulite on thighs you need to start forming a balanced diet. This doesn’t mean that you need to go starving, cut down on eating or go for a rigid diet. You just need to include healthy food with bigger proportions in your daily diet. Saying healthy food we mean vegetables, fruits, cereals, muesli, etc. and to drink more liquid, but not the ones like carbonated water. You can also include food like honey, skim milk, yogurt, low-fat cheese, lettuce, apples, grapefruit, vegetable soups, boiled fish, fresh crusty bread, fennel, celery and spinach in your diet in order to make it complete.
2. What you need to cut down on is bananas, chocolate, sweets, ham, fatty meat, and alcohol, not forgetting about fast food.
3. Try to change your attitude towards nutrition in general, following the principle of reasonability and sufficiency. Don’t exaggerate the quantities of herbal treatments and mixtures for weight loss. As a rule, they have diuretic and laxative effect and it might be really dangerous if you take them uncontrolled.
4. Don’t smoke because it completely destroys the vitamin C of the organism.
Getting Rid of Cellulite on Thighs: Massage and Wraps
In order to get rid of cellulite on thighs only preserving the right diet is not enough. You will also need some additional treatments and procedures like massages and wraps. When going to take a shower take a brush or a massager with you. When your skin gets warm and smooth enough, you can start massaging in order to have some improvements by the help of that simple trick.
In addition, you can also try out the honey massage. For doing this you just need to take some honey, apply it to the thighs, stick your hand to the skin and abruptly take it off. This will remove the extra fats and toxins from the skin, improving its condition nicely.
Wraps are the next weapons against cellulite on thighs. For carrying out this kind of procedures you can use ready-made products or make them yourselves. As a rule, products like honey, salt, coffee are most frequently used. After applying the product on the skin, you need to wrap the areas with a film and cover them with a warm blanket.
The course is usually made of 12 treatments, which need to be repeated thrice a week. The whole course should be repeated after half a year.
Getting Rid of Cellulite on Thighs with Baths
The following impressive and effective way of getting rid of cellulite on thighs is taking baths. You can use such treatments especially if you are planning to have a day in the steam room. Salt or coffee scrubs are ideal for the application. With the help of this complex therapy you’ll effectively get rid of the dead cells of the skin, which is a good start.
You need to use the massager not only for the problematic areas, but to the whole surface of the skin as well. Your main task is stimulating the blood flow. Massage should be done with circular motions.
Another great treatment is the mixture of grapes and honey. For preparing this you need to take half of grape juice and mix it with 1 tsp. of honey. After applying this to the problematic areas you need to rinse it off after 7 minutes. Grapes are ideal for drainage, while honey helps to get rid of the toxins and slags.
Getting Rid of Cellulite on Thighs: Sports
Daily fitness routine is no less important for getting rid of cellulite and looking beautiful in general. Thus, doing regular exercises or going in for sports is another great complementing detail for perfect results. Thus, here are some more activities that you can include in your daily routine:
1. Walks. This is especially recommended if you also have some extra weight. You need to walk at least 1 hour daily. This way you’ll get rid of cellulite on thighs and also improve the overall fitness of the body.
2. Jumps. The following thing you can do is jumping, be that with a jumping-rope or without it. The most important thing is making the process maximum effective and intense.
3. Squatting. This is the next form of exercise you can opt for in order to have effective results. You thus need to position your legs at the width of the shoulders, stretch the arms forward and start squatting slowly, following that the heels do not get cut off from the ground and that the back is straight. You need to repeat this exercise as many times as you can without any exaggerated efforts.
4. Don’t forget about the daily exercises in the morning and the regular scampers around. Cycling is also recommended if you can.
Here were the basic tips and tricks that you can add to the list of those you use for getting rid of cellulite, especially that of thighs. So if the treatments you’ve been using before proved to be not that effective, you can give a try to this array of options, too.
Photos courtesy of Shutterstock
Don’t Miss: Coffee Body Wraps for Weight Loss