How to Bleach Upper Lip Hair
If you happen to face a problem like upper lip hair, you are sure to be in search of an effective and cool treatment for getting rid of it as soon as possible. There will hardly be any girl, who’d feel satisfied having unwanted hair on any part of her body, especially the face. On your hunt for the most effective and easiest ways of removing unwanted hair, make sure to check out our tips on how to bleach upper lip hair at home!
Before passing to the hair removal process, you need to analyze the situation first. Thus, first of all you need to figure out the following:
• If the hair is tiny and thin and is practically invisible on the skin, you don’t even need to do anything. That’s the natural hair cover of the skin and there’s no need to take measures.
• If the hair started growing suddenly and very intensely, this might signal about a change in the organism and in this case you need to consult a doctor before passing to certain methods of getting rid of unwanted hair.
• If the hair is quite thick and dense, you need to consult the specialist for picking the right method of salon procedures.
• If you have dark skin you also need to pay attention to the fact that it’s not recommended bleaching unwanted hair at all. The reason is that bleaching the hair, you can’t avoid making the areas above the lip go lighter as well. So try to pick something else in this case.
• It makes sense bleaching upper lip hair if you have noticeable but soft hair. This can be something genetically predisposed or just a more noticeable natural cover.
• In any case you shouldn’t go for any type of epilation at home or use tweezers because this might end up with making you face the problem of having more and thicker hair.
How to Bleach Upper Lip Hair
As for bleaching upper lip hair, it’s very easy and comfortable for doing at home. Besides, it’s safe and won’t make you risk having the opposite effect. You can thus choose one of the options available:
1. Special Products for Bleaching Facial Hair
There are a number of companies producing such creams and kits and most of the times those products delicately change the color of the hair, leaving the skin with its natural shade. They also have special instructions with step-by-step guides for having the most effective results. The drawback of these creams may be the fact that some of them may be too expensive or not that effective as you would like.
2. Hydrogen Peroxide
A very simple and easy-to-find treatment you can use for quick and effective results is hydrogen peroxide, available in any pharmacy and generally being not expensive. The mixture of hydrogen peroxide with a little water should be applied to the areas above the upper lip, repeating the process every day. If the skin goes slightly lighter as well, you shouldn’t worry because this effect will fade away in some 24 hours. Still, you should limit the frequency of repetition of this treatment if you notice some irritation.
3. Mixtures Based on Hydrogen Peroxide
a. Because of the fact that it’s not always comfortable to apply the liquid of hydrogen peroxide, there exist a number of mixtures and creams containing this element as a key. The advantage of these creams is that it’s much easier to apply and to prepare. Thus one of the easiest ways is to mix the hydrogen peroxide with a shaving cream. It also sticks to the skin easier. After half an hour you need to wash the mixture and apply a nourishing cream.
b. In addition, you can also mix the hydrogen peroxide with liquid soap and add a couple of drops of ammonia mixing all with Vaseline. After several minutes, when the mixture dries on the skin, you need to wash it off with warm water. If you feel the skin burning or experience other unpleasant feelings, you need to wash it off right away.
c. You can also mix 100 g of hydrogen peroxide with 2 pills of crushed Hydroperitum, 5 drops of ammonia and flour. The latter is also a great bleaching product. The mixture needs to be applied directly to the hair and kept there for some 10 minutes. This can be used daily. The hair will go lighter and will eventually either go thin and not noticeable or will fall off.
4. Dyeing Products
Some girls prefer the dyeing creams, which secure the effective bleaching of the hair. Following the instructions, they make the mixture and apply it to the upper lip. After keeping it there for some 10-15 minutes they wash it off. Some irritation may follow the application, but it will disappear shortly.
After the continuous application, your skin will become lighter and the hair will go thinner. What you need to remember is that before passing to the application for the first time, you need to have a test on some other part of skin, applying a little bit of the cream to see whether your skin is sensitive towards it or not.
5. Lemon Juice for Bleaching Hair
One of the most widespread treatments for bleaching hair is lemon juice. You can simply use the juice applying it to the upper lip and go sunbathe, or prepare a special mask, taking one egg white and 2 spoons of lemon juice, mixing them with foam and applying to the areas you want to bleach. You can remove it after some 15 minutes.
Bleaching the upper lip hair is quite easy and the most important thing is following the reaction of the skin attentively. Besides, you need to remember that the skin becomes especially sensitive during pregnancy and the period of breast-feeding. Thus, you need to be especially attentive during that very period. The next thing you need to do is pick the right method and give it enough time to take effect. Upper lip hair may become one of the most undesirable and frustrating problems any woman can face and it’s really important to treat it accordingly in order to have all the necessary assets for feeling confident, complex-free, and just beautiful.
Photos courtesy of DesignScene
Don’t Miss: How To Get Rid Of Bikini Hair