Beauty Tips for Sandal-Ready Feet
With the warm days finally here, we hurry up to switch to feet-friendly, comfy and classy sandals, showing off our perfect feet and polished toenails. Actually, it’s not only the right pair of sandals that will make you stand out. Without perfectly polished toenails, you’ll hardly succeed in flirty, voguish looks that will make the traffic stop. If you haven’t done yet, it’s high time to get your feet sandal-ready, and with these useful beauty tips you’ll definitely do it right!
How to Make your Feet Sandal-Ready
• The first and most important step in making your feet ready for your favorite pair of sandals is to soak up your feet in a warm foot bath with a few drops of tea tree oil. Besides being quite useful, this procedure is also much pleasant and relaxing. The point is that tea tree oil is considered to be a great antiseptic remedy, and it can also kill fungus. 10-minute bathing at least once a week can do wonders to your feet and toenails.
• Exfoliation is proved to work great for your body skin, complexion, as well as feet. For the best results, get a special foot exfoliating cream and rub it into your feet paying special attention to your heels. Exfoliation will help you get rid of dead skin cells and will make your skin smooth and silk-like.
• Foot cream is a definite must if you want to get soft and flawless feet. Apply it every single day before going to bed. Dermatologists recommend using foot creams that contain alpha hydroxy acid, as this ingredient helps to exfoliate dead skin cells, making foot skin smoother.
• Make sure to regularly trim your toenails in one direction on the top, and a bit to both sides. Apply some cuticle cream or oil to the cuticles and push them back with an orange stick.
• Finally, add some color to your feet by opting for a trendy nail polish hue. First of all, remove any excess cream from your nails using a nail polish removal or any alcohol-containing spray. Then, apply a base coat and two coats of colored nail polish. For better results, apply a top coat. You can choose the nail polish color according to your clothes or go for some other hues for contrasting effects. Stylish nail art designs or lovely French manicure will also look chic.
Now, when you have got summer-ready feet, it’s time to find a trendy pair of sandals!
Photos courtesy of Viva Luxury