OPI Breakfast At Tiffany’s Holiday 2016 Nail Polish Colors
News about the OPI Breakfast At Tiffany’s holiday 2016 nail polish collection has already gained a lot of interest and excitement, as nearly 20 upcoming colors are announced for sale at the end of October 2016. The colors are inspired by Audrey Hepburn’s Holly Golightly character from the 1961 film Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
The names of the lacquer colors are so light and fun that they are impossible to ignore, like ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚â§I Believe in Manicures’, which is a hue reminiscent of a bright light blue. Another would be the raspberry colored ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚â§Apartment for Two’ and the matte pearl shade entitled ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚â§Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ that is sure to show up everywhere. Depending on your preference for the finish of your nail lacquer you can enjoy an interesting option of hues, even a shimmering black.
You can treat yourself like a ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚â§60s era socialite and adorn your nails with the OPI Breakfast at Tiffany’s holiday 2016 collection of nail lacquers. Everything you could want is accounted for from deep, impressive shades to light shades and shimmers.
‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚â§Champagne for Breakfast’, as an example is a glitter nail lacquer from the collection that has incredibly fine silver particles in it. There is also a silver metallic shade named ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚â§Five and Ten’. To spruce up the offerings, OPI is offering 6 Infinite Shine colors.
OPI Breakfast at Tiffany’s Nail Lacquer
• I Believe in Manicures ” creamy light blue
• Champagne For Breakfast ” glittering silver
• Black Dress Not Optional ” sparkling black
• Apartment For Two ” creamy raspberry pink
• Five-And-Ten ” metallic silver
• Rich & Brazilian ” rich burgundy-pink with shimmering particles
• Meet My “Decorator” ” creamy orange red
• Got The Mean Reds ” creamy red
• Fire Escape Rendezvous ” light red with gold glitter
• Breakfast At Tiffany’s ” pearl white with pink shimmer
• Sunrise… Bedtime ” pink and lavender sparkling glitter
• Can’t Read Without My Lipstick ” creamy deep burgundy
OPI Breakfast at Tiffany’s Infinite Shine
• I Believe in Manicures ” light blue
• Girls Love Pearls ” glowing silver
• I’ll Have A Manhattan ” rich plum
• Can’t Tame A Wild Thing ” bright red
• Ring The Buzzer Again ” ruby
• Party At Holly’s ” mahogany
Audrey Hepburn’s impeccably iconic performance as Holly Golightly has been a fashion and entertainment staple for more than a half century. This is a subtle way to pay homage to that role, the look and the actress if you are interested in the movie. If you are just a fan of nail lacquer, then you are in good company and this variety of colors and finishes can be a great addition to your collection or looks.
While the colors are beautiful alone, these interesting hues would look even more amazing in some of the new nail art designs that have stood out on the runway. There are too many different color options offered to be unable to find a favorite color in the collection of high quality, enduring nail lacquers.
This set of 18 colors is also split off into several different gift sets that are available for purchase as holiday gifts. Each box is adorned with the likeness of Holly Golightly, and the OPI Breakfast at Tiffany’s mini pack duos include the 3.75 ml mini bottles for the combos. There is a pack of four and a 10-pack classic set in the new Breakfast at Tiffany’s shades.
Finally, for those serious about their manicures, there is the 25 color master case of OPI Breakfast at Tiffany’s nail lacquers and a couple of treatment boxes.
Photos courtesy of OPI