Bridal Diet Tips: How to Get The Perfect Body Before Your Wedding Day
Wedding day does require impeccable perfection of looks. And apart from getting ready for it picking the dress, the makeup and the hairstyle and arranging everything, it is also important to keep the right diet to look perfect and to have just as perfect body before the wedding day. So that’s what we are going to speak about right now, introducing the basic bridal diet tips and tricks about how to get the perfect body before you wedding day.
If losing weight is what your primary aim targets at, then starting to tackle that question some 4-6 months before the wedding day is a very good idea. The overall success of these exercises also depends greatly on your will and the time you’ll spend on that daily.
Don’t Expect Miracles in Two Days
Having a healthy and fit body is not a matter of a couple of days. This process requires some time so you don’t need to get into panic or fall into despair just because the results of your exercises and trainings are not immediately visible.
Pick a Diet Plan Wisely
Try to pick the exact type of diet that will do you best and will get the fastest way to the desired goal. Thus, opting for some overall diet plans meant to lose weight in general are a good idea in case you want the effect to fall on all of your body. However, for some more localized improvements you will need some specialized treatments and procedures.
Still, if you are in a hurry and have just started doing something about your body though there is not much time left for the ceremony, you can, of course, opt for some express diet plans to have the results quicker but not necessarily right away. For such a diet, for instance, you may include some milk, poultry and cheese for breakfast, combined with fruits for the proportions of vitamins, too. The same pattern also works in case of lunch and dinner, too. The formula is protein plus vitamins, particularly vegetables. The latter should contain as little sugar as possible, being products like lettuce, broccoli, cucumber, and spinach. Mushrooms are the next alternative you may include in your lunch. As for the proteins, they need to be presented as poultry, fish, and eggs.
When it comes to the snacks, they may be something like fruits or yogurts, combined with turkey or other food of this type. Generally, there is one common thing about all the types of diets that the nutritionists may offer. That principle is the avoidance of products containing sugar, and drinks containing alcohol.
If the thin hips are what you’re aiming at first of all, then the cut down on carbohydrates and fats should be your primary concentration. Also, it is important to drink some 2 liters of water daily, to make sure the toxins are constantly taken out of your organism. Eating a lot of fruits and vegetables and walking are the following points that you need to consider.
Finally, there are some secrets and some magic elements that are especially important for the fitness of your body and your well-being. One of those is serotonin, which is a special type of hormone that is responsible for all the health and fitness. To stimulate its production, you may use food like eggs, milk, fish and whole grains.
Best Products To Include In Your Diet Plan
In addition, if we are to point out some 7 basic products that help you manage the dietary stress especially effectively, the list will go as follows!
Bananas are one of the most noteworthy and peculiar fruits that the nutritionists suggest having regularly, stating their efficiency due to the big proportions of minerals, which are a very big help for the improvement of the nervous system.
This is the following magic food, which again works well on the nervous system, adding the benefits of proteins and minerals to that also. It is also a good energizer and a very effective means of revitalization.
Just in case you’re missing that sweet and tasty food you used to eat before the diet, products like raisin may be a great help for you. This wonderful product contains everything from minerals to vitamins B1 and B6. Combining the use of raisins with drinking lots of water may be the ideal way to have this as a part of your diet.
4, 5. Spinach and Broccoli
These options include even bigger proportions of minerals and vitamins, at the same time helping to regulate the nervous system. Using them for some salads and tasty dishes is a good way of securing their proportions in your diet. Still, if you plan to cook broccoli, for instance, you shouldn’t do that for more than 10 minutes.
6. Wheat Germ
Coming to products like wheat germ, we should first of all speak about it as a resource of magnesium, copper and potassium, which are all extremely beneficial for your health and your diet. It can be taken with yogurts, or cereals, as well as with the forms of salads.
7. Sunflower Seeds
Finally, here we come to the final product being the sunflower seeds, which contain huge proportions of vitamins E and B, thus again offering some nice benefits for complementing your pre-wedding diet.
Thinking Over Fixing the Possible Skin Imperfections
This is the next important step you need to take before getting the ideal looks. There is also a list of elements and ingredients that you’d better add to your daily diet in order to have the radiant and glowy skin you wish to have. So if we are to present the next list, it will look like the following:
1. Secure the proportions of Vitamin C in your diet. This can be done with the help of products like blueberries, broccoli, kiwi, oranges, strawberries, and papaya. These fruits contribute to the production of collagen, which in its turn helps to keep the skin radiant and strong.
2. Try to include as much elements as Omega 3 and 6 acids as possible. These ingredients may be found in fish, especially salmon, as well as sunflower and cereals.
3. Sulfur is the next element that is especially important for preserving your skin fresh and healthy. Products like garlic and onion are rich in it.
4. To have the full pack, we can’t leave out the vitamin E either, since it acts as the ideal antioxidant for your skin. It can be found in avocados, almonds, walnuts, pine nuts and sunflower oil.
5. Zink comes right after as the next significant ingredient and to secure its proportions, you need to consume food like pumpkin seeds, wheat germ, sardines and oysters. Zinc protects the skin and prevents the possible damages caused by weakness.
6. Finally, we come to water again and what its benefits are this time can be presented with the key word “hydration’. This is the basic function of water, the daily amount of which should be some 8 glasses a day, including all of the water-made beverages and drinks.
It is highly recommended visiting the dermatologist some 6 months before the wedding especially in case you have some skin problems.
The Night After
As for the night and the day coming after the wedding day, there are also a number of things you need to take into account for that. Just like in case of your longing for ideal looks on the wedding day, it is also important to preserve them just as impeccable for the days after. For that, we also have a list of tips for you to consider them:
1. Try to make your dinner as light as possible. Let that be some tomatoes, cucumbers, poultry, eggs, etc. This is especially important for the good digestion for the sleep which, if not properly secured might make you feel bloated.
2. Try to take the consumption of alcohol to minimum, drinking some water instead.
3. For sleeping try drinking some relaxing teas. Pennyroyal is a good pick.
4. Another universal mixture is the one created with warm milk and honey. It’s useful and energizing.
5. Finally, try to have at least the minimal hours of sleep, more preferably being some 8 hours. This will also help the skin to be revitalized and fresh.
So these were the main bridal diet tips and tricks we would like to present to your attention. What you may do is following these instructions in order to have the most impeccable and cool looks ever!
Photos courtesy of Vogue
Don’t Miss: How To Get Ready For Your Wedding Beauty Wise